Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Re: Characters that need to be buffed now!

Dec 3, 2012

snake, i have ALWAYS wanted to fight a good sir dan, i used him for a while, got to lvl 423, then switched to dante.  anyways, i have never fought a sir dan in a FFA or 2v2, that had e highest score, i would love to battle you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 31 of 43 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 3, 2012

I don't agree that this ammount of charecters need buffs. Not every char in the game must be competitive, this is impossible to do. I think for example Sir Daniel is fine the way he is, he is a terrible character for people that like challenges.

I think what really have to change is Radec and Ratchet not working well with slopes. This is so anoying, some stages radec is really good, but others he is just unplayable.

Kratos and Raiden are not that overpowered in Free For All games, but thinking about 1x1 games they need to be nerfed a little, not sure how.

Big Daddy is another character that is really hard to play. His ults are terrible, he have just two goods attacks and his supers are not good at all. Probably something like making him faster when using lvl 2, and imporving his lvl 3, and making him gain huges ammount of ap when using his triangle can be the way to go.

Message 32 of 43 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Lmao so many Sir Dan haters out there. Aside from his lvl 3 being pretty crap on most most maps, he is good. Strong sword attacks that build AP and some combos out of his forward square. Not to mention a flying axe like Spike's Bananarang.

Also Toro is boss if you know how to play him. He might be confusing to new players since he's got 3 different stances. He's got a stance for every occasion. I don't think he needs any buffing.
Message 33 of 43 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Lets say all the charcters need A buff your an idiot Renagade you listed half the roster. only charcters that need a buff are Sir Dan and Jak
Message 34 of 43 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

I listed more then half the cast, I can use just about every character in the game. I think I know what I'm talking about.

Message 35 of 43 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Scrap the OP just nerd Kratos and Raiden and then we will finally have balance.

Message 36 of 43 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Re: Characters that need to be buffed MY OPINION.

Dec 3, 2012

Toro is my favorite character xD

He is balanched Smiley Wink

Tenchu

Rikimaru from Tenchu must join PSABR!
Message 37 of 43 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Snake_Nox wrote:

Sir dan - If you think he's not bad I challenge you for ps3 for ps3, you use sir dan. lol nuff said.

Oh, i did not catch that, Hm yes. Did someone ask for the honour of facing my 999 ranked Dan Fortesque? I were listening to some tunes on my computore and DID not in fact catch that. I misheard. I blinked. With my ears. Yes, i had a hickup just that moment that frase was uttered.

I challenge which ever fool who claims he is a match before thee might of Sir Daniel. Beware knaves! For I am ready for this bout.

Name´s Snake_nox. Add me and I will show you the power of Dan!

1v1 no item on any stage will do fine. Normal AP ect....

Man, I have GOT to train some more...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 38 of 43 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Dec 3, 2012

neymarules wrote:

I don't agree that this ammount of charecters need buffs. Not every char in the game must be competitive, this is impossible to do. I think for example Sir Daniel is fine the way he is, he is a terrible character for people that like challenges.

I think what really have to change is Radec and Ratchet not working well with slopes. This is so anoying, some stages radec is really good, but others he is just unplayable.

Kratos and Raiden are not that overpowered in Free For All games, but thinking about 1x1 games they need to be nerfed a little, not sure how.

Big Daddy is another character that is really hard to play. His ults are terrible, he have just two goods attacks and his supers are not good at all. Probably something like making him faster when using lvl 2, and imporving his lvl 3, and making him gain huges ammount of ap when using his triangle can be the way to go.

He is not a "terrible" character. Difficult, but certainly not terrible. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 39 of 43 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
760 posts

Dec 3, 2012

I personally think Sacks level 3 and AP generation needs a tone. I ususally play against a sackboy every game and all he does is put that fan down and throw delicious cake and purple goo balls at you. I know that is what he is suppose to do to an extent which is fine but he gets way to much ap for pretty much doing nothing.

Sackboys level 3 lasts way to long and when he kills someone in that bubble they shouldn't go back into bubble form when they respawn in. He can easily get 4 kills each time with his 3 super.

Message 40 of 43 (52 Views)
0 Likes