Dec 02 2012
By: Renegade_TX2000 Hekseville Citizen 377 posts
Accepted Solution

Characters that need to be buffed now!

[ Edited ]
42 replies 849 views Edited Dec 2, 2012

Sir dan - If you think he's not bad I challenge you for ps3 for ps3, you use sir dan. lol nuff said.

Spike-Stun Club slashes less slow, make slingback shooter shoot down if he jumps and change the start up on his boomerang, make invincibility on his teleport so he doesn't get hit out of it. Spike even loses to sir dan imo

Jak and Daxter - super 1, and a majority of other things but i'll let the jak mains talk about his buffs.

toro - just use parappa. I want toro mains to talk about his buffs, but he's no good.

Those characters I mentioned above NEED IT THE MOST "I'm talking full moveset buff with specials" lol

Characters that are good but still need buffs

Radec - level 2 buff, and some small tweaks in other areas but not much.

Big Daddy - big daddy mains!? I used him, but he could use a few more tweaks to make him THAT character, in respect to players that like to use big characters. "zangief"

Drake - his magnum should have a better hitbox, it misses small characters and some hitboxes when they aren't even crouching!

Ratchet - mr. zurkon ap build from opponents hitting him reduced in half or none at all.

Sweet Tooth - small tweaks here and there. Sweet tooth mains?

Characters that need SLIGHT buffs

Heihachi- better super 1

Nariko - better super 1, recovery on both air and ground versions of her Hat Toss (Up + Circle). The air version should have both faster startup and recovery

Dante - needs better approach options, maybe his guns cause flinching.

Good Cole - his down triangle move in the air and on the ground need to be buffed, theres no reason to use them when you can just use his freeze move. His air down triangle can be comboed into but why are you doing something like that in the first place? Zone them out! His down Triangle should be another FORM of zone, not a way to combo. Certainly a bad move to use when you can use better moves.

Characters that Should be left alone "For now"

Fat Princess

Evil Cole

Kratos- Only nerf I see with him is small ap nerfs in certain moves and his chain grab either recieving decreased range or ap nerf.

Sly Cooper

Sackboy

Parappa

CHARACTER THAT NEEDS TO BE LOOKED AT AND BALANCED

Raiden- Mr. I can combo into my super 8 different ways.

Mr. my whole moveset is viable and can be comboed into super.

Mr. Range

Mr. Combo Machine that gains massive AP

Mr. Has safe moves and insane block strings nobody knows about because they use his "already good moves but punishable and never learn", Those Raidens imo are the ones you guys face. Play my raiden and i'll Blitz through you. Play my friends Raiden "Close friend" And he'll blitz through you. Only characters with counters and an amazing zone game can make it look 5-5 against raiden.

Mr. No bad match ups.

The only thing he's not the best at is 2v2 and he is still dangerous in that.

Clockwork mains Raiden so he made sure he was amazing lol.

Complaints from actual high level players that only play 1v1

I out play my opponent then my opponent hits me once with raiden and lands super.

repeat process for 6-7 games

in which case he was just like "dash slash > super" because **bleep** you, it's going to hit

I blocked it and he just supered any **bleep** way

BECAUSE I DIDN'T JUST SPEND 4 MINUTES BAITING/READING HIM INTO LV1 SUPER

TWICE

there were seriously times where he legitimately was autopiloting supers

I'd see once of his bitchass dashes coming at me, I'd block and jump away and he'd activate the super anyway.

3 times

in one match

then he can HITCONFIRM IT OFF A **bleep** 4 HIT SLASH COMBO THAT PUTS YOU INTO TUMBLE?

The more I think about it, I just want to sell this game and buy me a **bleep** bag of weed.

You can say how Raiden is "beatable" but to any normal player at that he will stress you the hell out on trying to beat him.

If I had to fight my own Raiden I wouldn't be able to beat him with any other character but Raiden... My Good Cole would put up one hell of a fight but in the end it would lose and once it gets figured out i'd start losing by like 3 stock.

Message 1 of 43 (849 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Re: Characters that need to be buffed MY OPINION.

Dec 2, 2012
Toro needs it the most?
Gaining AP with him is so easy to me o.o
Message 2 of 43 (835 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Radec's Triangle (machine gun not the sniper rifle) needs to work on slopes instead of shooting into the ground.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 3 of 43 (820 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

As one that mains Nariko, the only thing that needs to be improved is the recovery on both air and ground versions of her Hat Toss (Up + Circle). The air version should have both faster startup and recovery. If she could throw that hat out and recover a little faster it would be easier to pull off the combo into Twing Twang.

Other than that, Superbot shouldn't touch her. She's perfect as is.

Message 4 of 43 (813 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Dec 2, 2012
if your on slopes, use your Cirle moves, Use his up circle and spam it til they are out of the weird slope. If they get hit by it and you are sure they will be hit, you can super 1 them for a combo
Message 5 of 43 (796 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Sweet Tooth needs a buff.

Probably the most outrageous Scott Pilgrim fanboy you will ever meet.
Message 6 of 43 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

Sweet Tooth does need a buff, Care to elaborate?

Message 7 of 43 (752 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Renegade_TX2000 wrote:
if your on slopes, use your Cirle moves, Use his up circle and spam it til they are out of the weird slope. If they get hit by it and you are sure they will be hit, you can super 1 them for a combo

Do you mean his shock grenade? His shock grenades on slopes will work only if they actual jump into it not to mention it doesn't really do anything in terms of PA. It's stupid that his machine gun does not follow the slope .

------
Message 8 of 43 (745 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Also Radec's level 2 does not need a buff. It even goes through obstacles in the map. It's fine, but his machine gun (triangle) needs to follow a slope if he is standing on one rather than shooting the ground.
------
Message 9 of 43 (733 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Renegade_TX2000 wrote:

Sweet Tooth does need a buff, Care to elaborate?

His lvl2 needs a larger blast radius to compensate for how slow it is.  He also should get a bit more armor on his neutral square moves and his dash.  Either that or make his dash longer.  I can't tell you how many times I would come up short with his dash on Kratos just to have him rip me a new one.  He also might need to have his super requirements looked at. 

Message 10 of 43 (719 Views)
0 Likes