Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 07/14/2012
Offline
842 posts
 

Re: Characters i think we're going to get

Jan 7, 2013
I noticed some things wrong with the post, mainly involving Emmett (No 'E' on the end). And he doesn't have a weapon in the game, so that pretty much takes out the connection with Mark of Kri. Also, I don't think that just because a mechanic is already in means that SB will try getting more characters. If anything, I think that they're going for stuff unique. Just look at Kat. SB said that they felt characters had limited mobility, so they were really wanting to get a highly mobile character, with the freedom to move about the stage. Of course, some things have to be similar, but I think that SB is trying to get every character as unique as possible.

Due to that, I'd prefer Scorpion over Sub-Zero if either is going to get in. Good Cole already has ice, so I'd rather have something else.
Message 21 of 26 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
3580 posts
 

Re: Characters i think we're going to get

Jan 7, 2013

Augustus_04 wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Strato-Squirrel wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

I'd say Abe and a Persona character.


Abe would be great, i'd love to play as him and see what SUPERBOT can do with him

 

i'v never played PERSONA so any reason behind your choice??? and what did you think of the 2 i picked???


I haven't played Persona either, I'm just assuming since there is a rise in demand for a Persona rep and their IP Holders (I think they're called Atlas?) want Yu (the game's protagonist if I'm not mistaken) to be included.


 

do you have a source


They never said anything about Yu. Really doesn't change the fact that he'd be pretty interesting from a gameplay standpoint and he'd be a good JRPG rep.

Message 22 of 26 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
52 posts
 

Re: Characters i think we're going to get

Jan 7, 2013
I really want to see either the Prince or the King from Katamari. Now that series is a legitimate piece of Playstation history.
Message 23 of 26 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/24/2012
Offline
364 posts
 

Re: Characters i think we're going to get

Jan 8, 2013

NO MK

#ClownTroops
Message 24 of 26 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/28/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Characters i think we're going to get

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

Astroking112 wrote:
I noticed some things wrong with the post, mainly involving Emmett (No 'E' on the end). And he doesn't have a weapon in the game, so that pretty much takes out the connection with Mark of Kri. Also, I don't think that just because a mechanic is already in means that SB will try getting more characters. If anything, I think that they're going for stuff unique. Just look at Kat. SB said that they felt characters had limited mobility, so they were really wanting to get a highly mobile character, with the freedom to move about the stage. Of course, some things have to be similar, but I think that SB is trying to get every character as unique as possible.

Due to that, I'd prefer Scorpion over Sub-Zero if either is going to get in. Good Cole already has ice, so I'd rather have something else.

the LR3 Railgun is from STARhawk the game that Emmett is from

 

oh yeah and E cole has fire so whats your point...i watched an interview with Omar Kendall or Seth Killian???? and they said they tried to do a sub-zero scorpion thing with cole and Ecole but they failed....his words.

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 25 of 26 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/28/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Characters i think we're going to get

Jan 9, 2013

so your wrong dude

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 26 of 26 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes