Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Re: Characters i think we're going to get

Jan 7, 2013

XxJRodrigoxX wrote:
No one knows unless they work for SuperBot. Okay, thanks.

True but we can share our ideas

isn't that what these forums are far?

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
SONY.......It Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe
Message 11 of 26 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Personally I'd love to see Sgt. Cortez from the Timesplitters universe make an appearance. I know Crytek would love to continue the franchise but not enough people seem to be interested and maybe this could be a form of advertising or something. Also any character from Oddword would be cool, either Abe since he's the main face or Stranger since he's more combat oriented anyways. I'm sure people will disagree with me, but I'm a big timesplitters fan and would really appreciate if it got a little more love.

Message 12 of 26 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8573 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Sub Zero because the game has freezing mechanics?

To be fair, Toro and Nariko have moves that mimic Scorpion's spear. I'd say Scorpion is the more likely candidate. Though I'd be happy with any MK rep.
 photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Message 13 of 26 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Jan 7, 2013
A Persona character has more demand now that Persona 4 got popular, a persona character can bring new unique mechanics to the game, and they're JRPG characters.
Message 14 of 26 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Jan 7, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
Sub Zero because the game has freezing mechanics?

To be fair, Toro and Nariko have moves that mimic Scorpion's spear. I'd say Scorpion is the more likely candidate. Though I'd be happy with any MK rep.

i'm not saying 1 over the over i'm just stating why thats all

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
SONY.......It Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe
Message 15 of 26 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Jan 7, 2013
I'm actually starting to like the idea of Sub-Zero.

Oh also, add The King of All Cosmos (Katamari) to characters I think we MIGHT get.
Message 16 of 26 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 7, 2013

SolUmbra wrote:

Personally I'd love to see Sgt. Cortez from the Timesplitters universe make an appearance. I know Crytek would love to continue the franchise but not enough people seem to be interested and maybe this could be a form of advertising or something. Also any character from Oddword would be cool, either Abe since he's the main face or Stranger since he's more combat oriented anyways. I'm sure people will disagree with me, but I'm a big timesplitters fan and would really appreciate if it got a little more love.

I heard about Crytek being interested. Hopefully, they get the green light. I love Timesplitters.

Message 17 of 26 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18821 posts

Jan 7, 2013

RaykuFenrir wrote:
What about Cloud? ; ;

I heard somewhere once that licensing for Final Fantasy characters is very expensive, so they don't appear in cameo's outside of SE games very often. It took an exceedingly long time to get FF7 characters in LBP.

Message 18 of 26 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 7, 2013

RedLegend14 wrote:

Strato-Squirrel wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

I'd say Abe and a Persona character.

Abe would be great, i'd love to play as him and see what SUPERBOT can do with him

i'v never played PERSONA so any reason behind your choice??? and what did you think of the 2 i picked???

I haven't played Persona either, I'm just assuming since there is a rise in demand for a Persona rep and their IP Holders (I think they're called Atlas?) want Yu (the game's protagonist if I'm not mistaken) to be included.

do you have a source

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 26 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 7, 2013

coreno wrote:

RaykuFenrir wrote:
What about Cloud? ; ;

I heard somewhere once that licensing for Final Fantasy characters is very expensive, so they don't appear in cameo's outside of SE games very often. It took an exceedingly long time to get FF7 characters in LBP.

That actually makes a lot of sense with the direct LBP comparison. It's a new, small team of developers fighting for rights to characters that all the big boys own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 20 of 26 (79 Views)
0 Likes