Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Characters for DLC and (Potential) Sequel, and WHY

Nov 29, 2012

Jodie Holmes from Beyond: Two Souls.

Why? She has an upcoming game, first off. Second, between their three quicktime heavy games, Jodie is a lot more capable of a fighting game character than anyone from Heavy Rain or Indigo Prophecy. Third, it'd be quite interesting to see a female character who's more of a kid or teenager.

Message 11 of 13 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4137 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

agreed with most of this. Rather not have another MGS rep. definitely no need for Granpa Snake.

Sub-Zero - MK rep.

Why? Cuz he's cool! No seriously, his ice clone would add a very nice lure and trap gameplay mechanic. He would also form a nice Netherrealm rep. because let's face it SuperBot and Netherrealm have good relations. It is more realistic than some of the other DLC requests IMO. Sub-Zero has also been in every single MK game (except one obscure one) and I'm not the only one wanting him.

http://gengame.net/2012/07/top-five-third-party-characters-i-want-to-see-in-playstation-all-stars-ba...

See that link Smiley Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sub or Scoprion. Sony lended Kratos to MK9, so we should get the favor back.

#Reapers
Message 12 of 13 (70 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 29, 2012

BIG_C_23 wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:

agreed with most of this. Rather not have another MGS rep. definitely no need for Granpa Snake.

Sub-Zero - MK rep.

Why? Cuz he's cool! No seriously, his ice clone would add a very nice lure and trap gameplay mechanic. He would also form a nice Netherrealm rep. because let's face it SuperBot and Netherrealm have good relations. It is more realistic than some of the other DLC requests IMO. Sub-Zero has also been in every single MK game (except one obscure one) and I'm not the only one wanting him.

http://gengame.net/2012/07/top-five-third-party-characters-i-want-to-see-in-playstation-all-stars-ba...

See that link Smiley Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sub or Scoprion. Sony lended Kratos to MK9, so we should get the favor back.

Eh, I'm sure they paid for Kratos in one way or another.

Message 13 of 13 (63 Views)
0 Likes