Cool story bro

Message 31 of 87 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Re: Characters Who I Think Have No Chance As DLC

Nov 14, 2012

IzoGray wrote:

Anyone who isn't Kat, Cloud, Snake, Crash, Spyro, King of Cosmos, Wander or Ico, and Lightning

Your desperation for seeing these characters as DLC is clearly showing. 

Message 32 of 87 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Kat makes rational sense.

Team ICO shut down all talk related with all-stars. What are the realistic chances of Raiden and snake being in the same game? It's not like they were originally part of the same series or anything.

Didn't SuperBot already try for Spyro/Crash and got rejected? Also why Spyro and crash I mean, do you think SuperBot would do that?
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 33 of 87 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Nov 14, 2012

DanteShirosaki wrote:
Kat makes rational sense.

Team ICO shut down all talk related with all-stars. What are the realistic chances of Raiden and snake being in the same game? It's not like they were originally part of the same series or anything.

Didn't SuperBot already try for Spyro/Crash and got rejected? Also why Spyro and crash I mean, do you think SuperBot would do that?

Problem is Superbot hasn't said they were flat out rejected by Activision like they were with Team ICO so we won't know anything until no more DLC is released or they say something more conclusive in that regard. And I can't believe noone has come to the realization that perhaps Snake is on lock for the next Super Smash Bros. so he won't ever be obtainable for any kind of PSASBR type game. Even if he is considered by some to be more of a PS character. If Snake were in this game he would be on-disc alongside Raiden and not as DLC. So no Snake, Wander, or Ico.

Message 34 of 87 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Ah, right-o.
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 35 of 87 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 14, 2012

If not as a character, they can use him & his world in a level mash up..You can have him pulling levers and messing up stuff in the environment for us.

Message 36 of 87 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

If konami was only going to add one more character I'd wa...

Nov 14, 2012

If konami was only going to add one more character I'd want it to be from a totaly different game like Silent Hill & pyramid head

Message 37 of 87 (94 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: If konami was only going to add one more character I'd wa...

Nov 14, 2012
^YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 38 of 87 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

dorkgeniuz21 wrote:

If not as a character, they can use him & his world in a level mash up..You can have him pulling levers and messing up stuff in the environment for us.

MGS as a level is much more reasonable but they will have to be picky about it as I'm sure SSB will be using other MGS locales as levels in their next sequel too. This is one situation where there SHOULD be dialouge between Superbot and Namco about which franchises get which places as stages since PSASBR gets Raiden and SSB gets Snake. But thats prob not gonna happen but would be funny.

Message 39 of 87 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Nov 14, 2012
All characters in this game were picked for specific reasons.
Even Fat Princess, who was picked because she had a best selling PSN game.

If someone named actual DLC characters that make sense besides the ones I mentioned I'd be glad to hear them.

Scorpion may make the cut too.
Message 40 of 87 (74 Views)
0 Likes