First Son
19 posts

Re: Characters We Would Like to See Included

Jun 12, 2012

I whipped up a pretty good character wishlist on my blog.  If you want to check it out or contribute to it follow this link.

http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.wikia.com/wiki/User_blogSmiley Frustratedackchief/Character_Wishlist

Message 20 of 1,158 (1,021 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 12, 2012

Not bad..

Message 21 of 1,158 (1,021 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Jun 12, 2012

I get that eveyone is excited to put in there thoughts on who they wnat in the game but can't we keep it all in the same thread? Personally I hate seeing the same thread show up over and over. Sackchief thats a pretty big list definitely some good choices there.

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 22 of 1,158 (1,022 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jun 12, 2012

This by far is the best list, it has every character I was thinking about and then sum. I hope the developers take notes from this.

Message 23 of 1,158 (1,022 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jun 12, 2012

If we're going to use Sora why not use the actual Disney mascot himself. Id like to beat up people with Mickey Mouse, South Park style. Mickey Mouse, the Mr Game and Watch of PASBR.

Mickey Mouse and a plethora of potential skins.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110710203707/disney/images/6/65/Mickey-mousethe.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ly1nxj.jpg
Message 24 of 1,158 (1,022 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 12, 2012

I think Max or Monica from Dark Cloud 2 would have a better chance of getting into this game than Toan. Max and Monica actually had a personality and voice actors/actresses(both of which are still active). The colorful cel-shaded art style would also give the game a bit more flair.

Message 25 of 1,158 (1,013 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 12, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4r7iprkngw what about this video? I think sony will get most characters from the video

Message 26 of 1,158 (1,013 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jun 12, 2012

@animeprophet

With this thread I'm not trying to show off my own personal list of characters - a type of thread I too am getting tired of seeing pop up everywhere, especially considering every list looks the same. Here, I'm trying to make a huge list based on everyone's input, trying to make it a collaborative effort, even listing the people who've requested which characters in the thread. I'm also trying to make the list look good, providing a visual element with pictures sparking people's imagination, and making the list fun to read. Also, I'm providing links to the video games listed so that people can read more about the games they didn't know beforehand.

I don't know what is considered the main character request page, probably because I've seen alot of them around. I could have posted my ideas into it, if I knew which, but that has not been my intention. I'm trying to collect people's ideas and make one big list made by everyone, not just by me.

I'm not trying to spam, I'm trying to provide a thread where people can talk about characters, comment people's suggestions, and provide additions themselves. I hear what you're saying, that there already is a thread like that here, but I'm trying to make a better one. I'm doing a hard job with this - I even render the pictures myself.

Message 27 of 1,158 (1,013 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 12, 2012

@juniore very good idea!

Message 28 of 1,158 (1,013 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 12, 2012

I chose Yoshimitsu because I have been seeing Goku getting requested not only on these forums but also on (recenly learned fanmade) facebook page and I thought there were alot better choices than Goku if a fighting character had to make it in and after thinking about Yoshimistu was the best choice. With him added we cover Tekken and Soul Calibur but also Street Fighter because of Street Figher x Tekken. So we have 3 franchises being represented by 1 character and we have Kratos for Mortal Kombat. So we cover at least 4 fighting games. Also I don't think its bad idea to have at least 1 character from an actual fighting game. I think its nice change up from all the gunners that are getting requested.

Message 29 of 1,158 (1,012 Views)
0 Likes