First Son
12 posts

Re: Characters We Would Like to See Included

Dec 4, 2012

Please just put in Nathan Hale. It doesn't seem like an authentic Playstation game without my first ps3 protagonist. He can be chimera or human or zombie or whatever. I get that he's dead (spoiler), but this game is non-canon anyway. Add him please =)

Message 1061 of 1,158 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Would that included the Wander from Shadow of the Colossus.
he has several weapons that are open mode time atack, could use the horse for any special move, he could become the colossu of the end of the game on special attack level 3 .
SOTC is a great exclusive Playstation, and wander should be present.

Message 1062 of 1,158 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 4, 2012

A really good rivalry would the King of All Cosmos and Sora. Just Saying.

Message 1063 of 1,158 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

Dec 4, 2012

or maybe the kid from The Last Guardian? haha

Message 1064 of 1,158 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I would love to see Megaman Zero in this game Smiley Very Happy
Message 1065 of 1,158 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 4, 2012
My signature says it all lol

Message 1066 of 1,158 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Sieg Wahrheit(Chaos Legion),Rogue (Rogue Trooper), Sarg(Army men Series) and an Armored core/ Gundam map.
Message 1067 of 1,158 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 4, 2012

(mind spelling, please) Don't get me wrong, i love the fact that Emmett and Kat are in the game, and i know im not the one who wants Cloud, Sephiroth, Crash, Spyro, Lightning, and other 'missing' characters, and i know many people have their favorites that dont have as big of chance to be in the game. But what about popular characters that don't nessicarily belong to sony or any gaming industry, but ive been thinking about practical characters that could have enough support for  superbot to look into them, and be unque

Message 1068 of 1,158 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Aang/Korra: (Avatar: The Last Airbender/ The Legend of Korra)
Either character would work, since they are both avatars and know all four of the bending elements. Combat would revolve around bending(obviousy) and it would be easy to incorperate moves of all ranges. keeping them unique would be letting their attacks flow into each other and be able to control the area around them.Controlling how far your opponents are from you would be key. he/she would be able to turn around fluentley to attack/ defend against incoming attackers. offensive moves would include earth and fire could be used for close range, water for mid range, and any element for long range. denfencive could be earth for stopping and even counter attack follow up, air could be evasive and repeling, water could even be defencive in the middle of a water bending combo. special moves could be trapping opponents in earth, or freezing them in water. bending could also lead to redirection attacks.

Supers
Level 1- Appa, Naga could attack, or Korra/Aang could use powerful bending move
Level 2- Aang/Korra could ride Appa/Naga for short period of time, Appa would either have to be slower, or less duration. or powerful bending move/ combo.
Level 3- (for Avatar fans it shouldn't even be a question) Avatar State- Powerful and unique water, earth, and firebending attacks on square, triangle and circle. X could be airbending movment/ attack.
For anyone who has questions, comments, i will be posting this on my facebook. Anyone who likes the Idea of Aang/Korra being in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, Please like. It would be a big push for Superbot to look into this, but i know there is a huge fanbase for the series, not to mention how well either would fit in the game. I'll be posting more characters as i think through them, and any ideas on characters will be appeciated. I only ask that is as detailed or close to as detail as this articel, cause everyone knows you want crash bandicoot, so do i(as you can see, i dont mind spelling). I will also be posting this on superbots FB page, any new Articels i come across, and the offical website. I really want one of these two characters in the game, and i know it take smore to convince people than just spamming the character name in comments.
Message 1069 of 1,158 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Ashley Riot ( Vagrant Story )
Lenneth ( Valkyrie Profile )
Serge ( Chrono Cross )
Alundra ( Alundra )
Jenny the Bat ( Bloody Roar )
Musashi ( Brave Fencer Musashi )