First Son
2 posts

Re: Characters We Would Like to See Included

Dec 3, 2012

crash bandicoot and spyro the dragon would be so sick to have!

Message 1051 of 1,158 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Dart( legend of dragoons) and uber hero( patapon 3) are my main concern
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 1052 of 1,158 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Wow great list of PS Stars..I think it would be neat if they add the Dragon Born...you know from Skyrim...but I'm not a 100% sure if you can really count him as a PlayStation Character...really...but I like the idea of him running around using, swords, axes bow&arrow, magic,shouts...against other PS Toons...Next, I have my own idea for how Cole to be changed...from Infamous...They added him in the game twice...Good Cole with ice powers and Evil Cole with fire powers...please don't Rip my head for using SSB but you know how Zelda and Sheik are the same person, and you just use a button command to switch between the 2, back a forth...well I think that would of been a great idea in Coles case, just hit 2 buttons to switch back and forth from Good and Evil Cole...of course I understand they wanted to make the 2 different...but it is just an idea of mine...

Thank you for reading

Dragon Born

Skyrim-Dragonborn.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1053 of 1,158 (186 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 3, 2012

I said before some days Rikimaru from Tenchu but i didn't explain you why so here it is:

Well Tenchu was the first 3rd Person Stealth Game ever made(MGS wasn't 3rd person before on NES & MGS1 came in PS1 after Tenchu).

Tenchu Stealth Assassins sold 1,3million copies and Tenchu 2 Birth of the stealth Assassins sold really good too.These 2 games were PS1 exlusives and there are many Tenchu games on other Playstation systems too like:Tenchu Wrath of Heaven(PS2,PSP),Tenchu Fatal Shadows(PS2,PSP),Tenchu Time of the assassins(PSP),Tenchu Shadow Assassins(PSP).

You shouldn't forget the "grandfather" of Stealth Assassination games.Many people might have forgotten this game but it was born on PS1,Sony game money to Acqurie Corp to create the game too.Acqurie won a competition and Sony gave them money to  create Tenchu.

And last but not least,Rikimaru(& Ayame) are pretty popular in Japan,so since PSASBR will be released there it wouldn't hurt to have more Japanese characters.

I hope that you will read this SuperBot and don't ignore me Smiley Happy

Tenchu

Rikimaru from Tenchu must join PSABR!
Message 1054 of 1,158 (179 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Smiley Surprised dats an awesome list!!!  i hope we get most of them XD but i cant see them doing it D:   u forgot Zack, Tifa, Yuffie, Vincent, Gensis from ff7 Smiley Tongue

Message 1055 of 1,158 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Sophitia from soul calibur (outfits: SC4 P1, SC2 P2, Cassandra SC2 P1)

Message 1056 of 1,158 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Dec 4, 2012
The franchises/games priorities included in this game aren't who we would like to see or who our favorite characters/franchises/games are or anything like that, it's who actually belongs and needs to be in this game. Who are those? Characters/franchises/games that are most important to PlayStation. Who are some of them?

Legend of Dragoon
Alundra
Gran Turismo
Team ICO series
Jumping Flash
Dark Cloud
Syphon Filter
Arc the Lad
Wild Arms
Socom
Jet Moto
Blasto
Uncharted
God of War
LittleBigPlanet
Infamous
Twisted Metal
Parappa the Rapper
Ape Escape
Hot Shots
Jak and Daxter
Killzone
MediEvil
Sly Cooper
Ratchet and Clank
Patapon

Those are just some and they are all 1st party, owned by Sony so there's no excuse.

3rd party and no longer owned by Sony include:

Crash
Spyro
Tomb Raider
Devil May Cry (original)
Metal Gear Solid (Snake)
GTA
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy
Tekken

And more.
Message 1057 of 1,158 (156 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Great idea but eath mars should be in it

Message 1058 of 1,158 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Dec 4, 2012

outland boxart.jpg

After giving it some thought, i think "Hero" from OUTLAND would fit nicely in Playsation ALL-STARS Battle Royale. Why? Because OUTLAND controls are much alike in PASBR, though He would need a few tweaks in having a decent move list, because, OUTLAND does not have many directional moves in every combat button. I thought about myself & all i could say for his move list would be:

Square: His simple combat combo you can perform ingame.

Square+Up: His sword uppercut.

Square+Down: Instead of a low cut attack, it can be replaced by his slide attack since X is for jumping in PASBR.

Triangle: Perhaps his Charged attack? give a soft knockdown allowing for a follow up combo, maybe.

Triangle+Up: Could be his Teleport attack much like Sly's.

Circle: A parry, since all sowrdsmen tend to have one already. Idk, like i said. He would need some tweaks.

If i was to decide on SUPERS i'd say...his LV.1 could be his "Smite attack", Lv.2 his "Beam Attack" which is aimable, & LV.3 Can be The Sisters (Last boss) turning all three enemies into Dark & Light energies, use R1 to switch enrgies, & kill the other players using the corresponding energy. This is all an opinion of course.

Message 1059 of 1,158 (137 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Earthworm jim... Grooovyy!
Message 1060 of 1,158 (119 Views)
0 Likes