-Snake

-Maybe a Dark Souls Char

Message 931 of 1,158 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Re: Characters We Would Like to See Included

Nov 19, 2012

There should have been a Heavy Rain mention in this game, like maybe a Heavy Rain level, or an item, like the glasses. If not an actual character.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 932 of 1,158 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 19, 2012
1- you should really edit you list cause some of these are in

2- why you no add dead head fred!
Message 933 of 1,158 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 19, 2012

If Sora was put in it, I'd MUCH rather Kingdom Hearts II Sora, with 3 of the Drives as his specials or something, like;

Level 1 - Valor Form and just hitting whatever one (or maybe two I guess of your lucky) character is in front of his then reverting back.

Level 2 - Wisdom Form shooting for a little while forward then reverting back.

Level 3 - Final Form and you can just WHALE on everyone for - what's the usual time limit for transormation specials on this game? - like 10 seconds.

That'd be bad **bleep**!!! I WANT SORA!!!! D; and Coud xD

Message 934 of 1,158 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Nov 19, 2012

I don't understand the existance of this page.  It's cool to have a list of potential characters but not just a bunch of crap thrown.  Only characters that would realistically make it into the game.  Glover is just an idiotic suggestion because there is 0% chance of that ever happening nor would anyone care.  Ethan from heavy rain... its a good ps3 exlusive but non of the characters in that game could be put in and stand up to the other characters without giving them some weird powers they didn't have before and then you've strayed away from the actual character and just used their design basically.  I do see some great ideas like Faith from Mirror's edge, spyro (which won't be done because of skylanders), and dart from legend of dragoon which I also doubt will happen because Square Enix I'm sure is very stingy, but to be taken seriously this should be a much more condensed list.

BuchNasty Trophy Card
Message 935 of 1,158 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 19, 2012

I would love to see

Ramza (Final Fantasy Tactics)

Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

Ayane (Dead or Alive series)

Doc Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot series)

WarGreymon or Imperialdramon (Digimon World series) (it could be any digimon pretty much xD)

Ace (Final Fantasy Type-0)

Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Project Diva series)

Old School Sonic (Sonic Generations)
Joel or Ellie (The Last of Us)

Jodie Holmes (Beyond: Two Souls)

Mochi (Monster Rancher)

X or Vile (Megaman X series)

A bunch more that are already on the list =D

Live in Peace 'n Whatever

Message 936 of 1,158 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Nov 19, 2012

BuchNasty wrote:

I don't understand the existance of this page.  It's cool to have a list of potential characters but not just a bunch of crap thrown.  Only characters that would realistically make it into the game.  Glover is just an idiotic suggestion because there is 0% chance of that ever happening nor would anyone care.  Ethan from heavy rain... its a good ps3 exlusive but non of the characters in that game could be put in and stand up to the other characters without giving them some weird powers they didn't have before and then you've strayed away from the actual character and just used their design basically.  I do see some great ideas like Faith from Mirror's edge, spyro (which won't be done because of skylanders), and dart from legend of dragoon which I also doubt will happen because Square Enix I'm sure is very stingy, but to be taken seriously this should be a much more condensed list.

Dude this page existed before any major character announcements so people were free to speculate on anyone they wanted. Don't hate on other people's character suggestions unless you want yours hated on too by the way. Oh and even with the full on disc roster revealed people can still leave dlc suggestions here. And the thread starter no longer updates this thread so your concerns will not be reached by who you are really aiming them at so good job on that mark too.

Message 937 of 1,158 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Snake

Cloud

Sora

Ezio/Crash

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 938 of 1,158 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Since Microsoft doesn't own the property anymore how about Commander Shepard from the Mass Effect Trilogy?  Maybe give him/her a mixture of class abilities from Vanguard, Adept, Soldier, Sentinel, Engineer and Infiltrator.

If this was already suggested my apologies xP.

Message 939 of 1,158 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Hi everyone !

I'd like you to listen carefully to my opinion considering which heroes should be officialy added in the game...

First of all : Kat

She has great fighting skills and potential, using gravity with her should be really fun to play, besides, we need females in this game...

Let's see after that...

We can have maybe : Lightning

She is like some kind of Cloud with **bleep**, and besides, the new "Lightning Returns" will come out next, that could be a great promotion for Square.

Going on with Square Enix, they are other characters that can be used such as : Lara Croft and Agent 47 (Hitman Absolution).

Those characters are like "must have" in the game.

But there are others : Crash Bandicoot, Kos-Mos, Connor, Faith (i heard for Mirror's Edge 2), Spyro, Rayman, Amaterasu, Snake... all playstation heroes from a long time...

Don't mess up Sony, you can make this game the best, you just need the  characters and listen to your fans, you must do it.

Thanks for reading.

Message 940 of 1,158 (119 Views)
0 Likes