Splicer
69 posts

Re: Characters We Would Like to See Included

Oct 20, 2012
I'm mad because Bloody Roar was the First game I played on PS1 and it gets no love "Yūgo" is who I would like to see! My Far fetch characters would be "Spike" from Cowboy Bebop since there was no US port and "Axel" from Streets of Rage
Message 801 of 1,158 (580 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Spyro the Dragon. He sort of needs a redemption from his recent games. 0-spyro-pose-1.gif

(^.=.^) Praise be to Video games. My escape from reality.
Message 802 of 1,158 (574 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Spyro! (Not the Skylanders version)

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiJGloAHdis1T2_FTDefbSk4CKr9lanvQsPABxrcAzNIxy...

Crash Bandicoot

Ty the Tasmainan Tiger

Message 803 of 1,158 (571 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Oct 20, 2012

thought twice about putting this as I wasnt sure.

Augumon from digimon

There is digimon games in ps universe...i remmember bein addicted at a younger age lol.  Plus supers would be easy...just link them all up to digivolution...lvl1 would be greymon, lvl 2 would be metal greymon, and lvl 3 would be war greymon...of course augumon would be fast but weak compared to others..level one and level 2 lovers his speed but range of attack increses...and level 3 boosts both speed and range

Message 804 of 1,158 (558 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I was wondering, since the "Uncharted 3" stage was mixed with "Bioshock Infinite," and they have both "Nathan Drake" and "Big Daddy" as playable characters, but in the hades stage from "God Of War 3" has a mix with "Patapon". I see "Kratos," but no one from the "Patapon" series.......=(

I know character choices are hard to select from so many games, like "Crash Bandicoot" or "Spyro The Dragon," and you got some odd characters already like 2 "Cole Macgraths," why no "Alex Mercer" from "ProtoType," but since they got the Patapons in the game, might as well put one as a playable character.

My Choice for a "New Challenger" would be the "UberHero" (The blue masked protagonist on the cover and intro) From "Patapon 3" the alternative costume could be "Priestess Meden" (The one with the headress, earrings, and green dress) so we could have more ladies in the game.

UberHero.jpgMeden.jpgThe fighting style would be useing the full weaponry and arsenal from the "Patapon" series. People will know and fear this characters Level 3 with the "Fever" power-up from the game, while playing the Patapon 3 Intro Theme in the background. I'll post a link of it below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWgwJPZ64

If You Read All Of This, Thank You For Your Time And Have A Good Day.......=D

Message 805 of 1,158 (555 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

Parin from Gurumin: A monsterous adventure (PSP remake of a PC game) would be awesome! Too bad her game was forgotten Smiley Sad Gurumin Pictures, Images and PhotosShe even has tons of costumes! I'd love to see her as Dlc! Popon could work as a minion or alt as well! Gurumin Popon Pictures, Images and PhotosShe'd be perfect! (Popon uses a sword BTW)

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 806 of 1,158 (532 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 21, 2012

I WOULD THEY SHOULD MAKE IS DLC WITH 4 NEW CHARETER & 2 NEW MAPS LIKE THE FIRST DLC SHOULD HAVE SORA FROM KINGDOM HEARTS BECAUSE HIS SWORD & HE CAN DO CLOSE & LONG RANGE BE HIS SWORD IS CLOSE RANGE & LONG RANGE HE COULD SHOT FIRE ICE & ELECTRCITY OUT HIS SWORD. NOW (SUPER #1) he can shot out a big jolt of electricity from his sword. (SUPER#2) he get to control the evil side he had in side of him so u control him & his evil side at the same time. (SUPER#3) his last super is he gets everybody in on group & he uses donald goofy & they uses the super move that they use in the game that would be awesome. should also have ezio from assassins creed , ASURA from asura's wrath, KURO from Doko Demo Issho (so he could be with TORO) & the 2 maps. map#1 should be from wipe out & thet should fight on the cars while they drive along the map. map#2 should be on a roof top from mirrors edge. that would be & good DLC please comment saying if they should or shouldn't have DLC'S I think they should thnx.

Message 807 of 1,158 (514 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Oct 21, 2012

I WOULD THEY SHOULD MAKE IS DLC WITH 4 NEW CHARETER & 2 NEW MAPS LIKE THE FIRST DLC SHOULD HAVE SORA FROM KINGDOM HEARTS BECAUSE HIS SWORD & HE CAN DO CLOSE & LONG RANGE BE HIS SWORD IS CLOSE RANGE & LONG RANGE HE COULD SHOT FIRE ICE & ELECTRCITY OUT HIS SWORD. NOW (SUPER #1) he can shot out a big jolt of electricity from his sword. (SUPER#2) he get to control the evil side he had in side of him so u control his evil side at the same time. (SUPER#3) his last super is he gets everybody in on group & he uses donald goofy & they uses the super move that they use in the game that would be awesome. should also have ezio from assassins creed, ASURA from asura's wrath, KURO from Doko Demo Issho (so he could be with TORO) & the 2 maps. map#1 should be from wipe out & thet should fight on the cars while they drive along the map. map#2 should be on a roof top from mirrors edge. that would be & good DLC please comment saying if they should or shouldn't have any DLC's like that tnx.

Message 808 of 1,158 (513 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Crash, Spyro, Rayman, Kat, Raz, Eddie Riggs, James Heller, jin Kazama and Connor

Message 809 of 1,158 (511 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Oct 21, 2012
DLC wish list
Lighting (FFXIII-3)
Crash  (Crash Bandicoot)
Spyro (Skylanders)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
Yūgo  (Bloody Roar)
Isaac (Dead space)
Serge (Chrono Cross)
Dart/Lloyd (Legend of Dragoon) 
Mega man (Mega Man X)
Kat (Gravity Rush)
Hidemitsu Samanosuke Akechi  (Onimusha 3)
Chimera (Resistance)
Aveline (Assassin's Creed Liberation)
Ryu/Ayane (Ninja Gaiden)
Gabriel (Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2)
Axel (Streets of Rage) 
Corvo (Dishonored)
Selvaria/Alicia (Valkyria Chronicles) 
Jin/Kazuya (Tekken)
Message 810 of 1,158 (494 Views)