I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Re: Characters We Would Like to See Included

Jun 11, 2012

Yeah, i thought it was a oddball idea from the start. Kinda of was just looking at games i had and thought the he could be kinda neat. Now that im accualy thinking about that...wasnt the best idea lol

Photobucket
Message 10 of 1,158 (1,815 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Jun 11, 2012

The games itself weren't a bad idea, although I'm not leaning towards Pain so much. Like I said, I see levels more than characters out of them but maybe they'll surprise us by taking characters you would not expect to fight at all.

Message 11 of 1,158 (1,815 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jun 11, 2012

YES! SIR Daniel Fortesque! i want him sooo bad!! also your list is amazing by the way! quick question, does anyone know when they will announce more confirmed characters????

Message 12 of 1,158 (1,815 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Yea I was thinking of the downtown level in PAIN and I though o this would be a really kool level in the game. Lots of distructable things kinda reminds me of Onett from Brawl and could easily play the same.Then I thought o so how would Javis fit in there, well how did Fat princess fit? Well he definenly a high flyer character and his "gliding moves" would have to be good like the cannon ball, or the axe spry thing. He could have a can of axe on him a he sparys it. his fighting skills would have to be not to good because he obviously is a more clummsy character. Or having flinging grab moves or falling attacks. But hes really fun to watch get hurt lol

Message 13 of 1,158 (1,815 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Jun 11, 2012

I agree that PAIN could make a great level theme, complete with characters from the game being flung at you from a distance. Personally, I think Jarvis, Hung Lo, Cookie, Scurvy Dogg, and all the other Pain characters would do much better as stage obstacles than as game characters. That way you would still get to watch Jarvis get hurt, but without having him to take up an extra character slot that could be filled with, let's say Dante, instead.

As for the stage itself, I imagine Downtown with a slingshot in the far distance flinging characters at you. As with the Metropolis stage, it'll start off sunny, but as the game progresses, the weather illens, and the town gets sieged by either Helghast soldiers or Resistance Chimeras, turning the stage into a crumbling battlefield.

Message 14 of 1,158 (1,815 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Jun 11, 2012

For a Pain level, I can see everything you guys listed off so far. I can also see the giant bowling ball come in or maybe the train going in here and there. I can just see destruction. But if we are talking about destruction. One level with just complete madness and destruction I'd love to see is MotorStorm: Apocalypse. That would probably be the craziest most intense level but I feel as if asking for that is too much considering the time that would have to be spent making it and loading it up... A simple level to suggest would be LocoRoco, right? xD

Message 15 of 1,158 (1,813 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Sora and Sepiroth!!! That would be amazing!! I played medievil: resurrection on my psp, Sir Dan would be fun to play with!

Message 16 of 1,158 (1,813 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Heres my list of characters that i think should be added to the list:

Kain- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Jersey Devil- Jersey Devil

Glover- Glover

Squall Leonhart- Final Fantasy VIII

Volnutt- Mega Man Legends

Asura- Asura's Wrath

Hotsuma- Shinobi

Yoshimitsu- Tekken

Suezo- Monster Rancher

Message 17 of 1,158 (1,813 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
45 posts

Jun 12, 2012

About Yoshimitsu:

I'm not sure about adding characters from well known fighting franchises to the game. I guess getting one character to represent Tekken, one to represent Mortal Kombat, and so forth, could work - but why bother? I don't really have any winning arguments, but to me, it just feels wrong.

I've called the discussion "Characters WE Would Like to See Included", so hey, I'll add him to the list.

Message 18 of 1,158 (1,813 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Jun 12, 2012

Ppl need to think about more sony exclusive characters then going third party crazy.

We need to stay rational.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 19 of 1,158 (1,813 Views)
0 Likes