Jan 04 2013
By: Deev64 Splicer 57 posts

Character wishlist.

4 replies 103 views Edited Jan 4, 2013
Playstation All Stars:Battle Royale I think did a good job with choosing characters for the game but obviously with Kat and Emmett coming out soon there are many characters left to be added. What characters would you want to see, other than Sora and Ray-Man as those are already two favorites. Maybe one of the people from Journey, one of robed people as a playable character. But what are some characters you want as DLC?
Message 1 of 5 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Re: Character wishlist.

Jan 4, 2013

Crash Bandicoot

Laura Croft

Message 2 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Jan 4, 2013

I'd love to see what the developers would do with Ethan Mars (Heavy Rain) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond: Two Souls). Maybe Tag (Modnation Racers) would have a place in the game as well, though it would be nice to see characeters from Speed Punks/Speed Freaks, though I doubt that will ever happen. I think the game needs more Street Fighter-esque characters, so maybe even a few characters from Bloody Roar series. Other characters from the franchises found in-game already would be welcome as well.
Oh darn, I was thinking Glover but that originally came out for the Nintendo. Just imagine a glove smacking balls across the screen!

Message 3 of 5 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Abe

Period
Message 4 of 5 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 4, 2013
these guys VVV
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 5 of 5 (60 Views)
0 Likes