Jul 30 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

Character rivals and character partners?

6 replies 367 views Edited Jul 30, 2012

Ok so I know the flavor of the day is the leak  but I had an Idea. currently superbot is going to give each charecter a rival that they compete with throughout the story line and thought I know it's too late to add it in this game I really want a charecter to have partners.

yeah rivalries are drammattic and what not but I want to see interactions between charecters like sly and Drake who share tons of similarities (Both sticky fingered smooth talkers, one cannot imagine a dialogue between them and not at least grin). or what about charecters like toro and sackboy? wouldn't it be funny after defeating toro as Heihachi to watch sackboy scurry to his rescue and kratos run to your side as you kick off an epic 2v2 battle?

Message 1 of 7 (367 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Re: Character rivals and character partners?

Jul 30, 2012

I think Partners would be interesting. Good idea!

Photobucket
Message 2 of 7 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Partners doesnt sound that bad of an idea.

Message 3 of 7 (349 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Any pairings you guys would like to see?

(DON'T SAY CRASH AND SPYRO)

Message 4 of 7 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Jul 30, 2012
Really good idea hadnt thought of this kudos to you i could just imagine sir daniel fortesque and ezio auditore teaming up to takedown like ratchet,jak
Message 5 of 7 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 30, 2012
I would like Big Daddy and Fat Princess (Big Daddy protecting the little sister Smiley Tongue) or Raiden and Dante (they both cut up a ton of **bleep** lol)
Message 6 of 7 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
250 posts

Jul 30, 2012

I don't think we'll be seeing a whole lot of interaction (other than fighting of course) between the characters like dialouge and whatnot, aside from rivals. But it'd be pretty cool to see any combination of team-ups and cutscenes between different characters.

I wonder- Heihaichi and Toro were announced together and they're rivals. Makes me think if Nathan Drake/Big Daddy & Cole/Jak and Daxter are rivals.

Message 7 of 7 (303 Views)
0 Likes