Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 25 2012
By: COREYMCGUIRE1993 I Only Post Everything 1014 posts

Character play styles...

2 replies 161 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

Right now i saw a thread complaining about Sackboy running away and useing the electric trap.... Yeah, i know. Now what people don't seem to understand is that characters have different play styles and what i mean by that is the way you have to play that character. Dante for example is a rush down in your face kind of character and Radec is a zoning character, he uses far range attacks because he is not good close up.

Sackboys playstyle is a zoning playstyle, he uses traps and projectiles to gain AP and this is what its all about. What gives you more AP. Sure he can get in your face but he would suck and gather almost nothing for his trouble. I play many fighting games, mostly SSF4 and i have to tell you when you see someone throw fireballs all the time it isn't spamming. Its called zoning which means controlling space which is exactly what Sackboy has to do.

People should maybe give 'said character' they are complaining about a try before they complain about it. They should understand what the character is doing and why it is doing it. You have to be smart when you are useing a zoning character cause they can be difficult to use if you dont know what you're doing.

Message 1 of 3 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Re: Character play styles...

Nov 25, 2012

agreed

Message 2 of 3 (150 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Re: Character play styles...