Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: Character choice.

Mar 11, 2013
Heihachi, Big Daddy, Parappa, and Fat Princess could all be taken out and I wouldn't care all that much. The rest are essential and I'm glad we got them. Dante and Raiden I have mixed feelings about..
Message 11 of 19 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Mar 11, 2013
What if they put in max Payne , that would be weird.
Message 12 of 19 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Mar 11, 2013
What about spike or sir Dan? Would we have wanted them as a later dlc addition? I know I wouldn't care, I've never played their games before.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 13 of 19 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Mar 11, 2013
IMO
-Ratchet, Jak, Kratos, Drake, Cole, Nariko, Sly, and Sweet Tooth were all obvious choices. If they weren't included in the original roster, I'm sure there would be people complaining.
-Raiden and Dante are interesting. They both represent franchises we would want in the game, but they aren't necessarily the incarnations or characters we'd choose to represent that franchise.
-And no offense to anyone who grew up or loves these characters, but Sackboy, Spike, Fat Princess, Parappa, Sir Dan, and Toro weren't really my favorite choices. They do represent some interesting games, but they're not exactly the most iconic characters. If they hadn't been included in the original roster I wonder which would get requested as dlc, if any at all.

Message 14 of 19 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Mar 11, 2013

sprocideon wrote:
IMO
-Ratchet, Jak, Kratos, Drake, Cole, Nariko, Sly, and Sweet Tooth were all obvious choices. If they weren't included in the original roster, I'm sure there would be people complaining.
-Raiden and Dante are interesting. They both represent franchises we would want in the game, but they aren't necessarily the incarnations or characters we'd choose to represent that franchise.
-And no offense to anyone who grew up or loves these characters, but Sackboy, Spike, Fat Princess, Parappa, Sir Dan, and Toro weren't really my favorite choices. They do represent some interesting games, but they're not exactly the most iconic characters. If they hadn't been included in the original roster I wonder which would get requested as dlc, if any at all.

Sackboy was the only character on my personal wishlist that made it in.  He better come back

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 19 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9913 posts

Mar 11, 2013
I can't say Nariko was essential to the game in all honesty. She was my most requested character that made it in, but if she wasn't in the initial roster I bet she would've been DLC.

And while she isn't the most popular character, there was quite the demand for her.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 16 of 19 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Mar 11, 2013
Well I can see Sackboy as being extremely popular, and even iconic. He's definitely not a fighting character from a fighting game, but he's one of the most interesting additions to the game. After watching the video that one guy made explaining the origins of Sackboy, I have a new found respect for him. I could definitely see Sackboy as DLC if he wasn't originally included.

Message 17 of 19 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Mar 11, 2013
I was definitely looking forward to Nariko when I saw she was to be included. I just wish I had her original game, haha.

Message 18 of 19 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Mar 11, 2013

When a lot of people look back at PS3, they say that LittleBig Planet was the killer app.  He totally deserves it Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 19 (33 Views)
0 Likes