Nov 21 2012
By: Jorumvar Monster Hunter 33 posts

Character and Game tweaks that need to be made

4 replies 189 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

So I thought maybe we should compile a list of SMALL (note small, as in, a minor range increase/decrease on an attack, not things like "this person should have better moves") changes we would like to see made to the game.  I want to make this as a recommendation thread to the guys at Santa Monica and  (though I know this thread will be 50% whining), perhaps we could get a sticky?  If we can make a solid list of possible changes, hopefully the devs will take us seriously.  I'll kick things off:

1) I'd like to see a minor range up on Sweet Tooth's shotgun range.  Right now his shotgun has less range than Raiden's sword swipes... this is an issue. 

2) Can we please change the ranking system?  It only seems to care where you place in a match.  Come in first, get a huge rank up, come in second, get a minor one, come in third, get a minor loss, come in last, say goodbye to 10 ranks.  How about instead, we do it based on score per match? For example, I came in third one game, even though I managed to 3-1, but the other players were doing really well.  Still, even though I had a score of 5 in third place, I lost 3 ranks just because I was in third.  I'd rather see it basd on pure skill rather than how you stack up against the people in one specific match.  Or find a way to make it a combo of the two?

3) Can we get some other ranked modes?  More specifically, can we get a ranked 1v1.  Maybe it's there and I just can't find it, but I'd love to see a ranked duel mode, man to man. 

What do you guys want changed?

Message 1 of 5 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Re: Character and Game tweaks that need to be made

Nov 21, 2012

yes ranked 1v1 pleasee.  and maybe a mode with no supers?

Message 2 of 5 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 21, 2012

A way to watch arcade endings would be nice, I don't want to replay the game to show my friends their endings(or go on youtube).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 3 of 5 (159 Views)
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

bigGREENelephant wrote:

yes ranked 1v1 pleasee.  and maybe a mode with no supers?

How would you get kills?

Message 4 of 5 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 21, 2012

though a mode without supers would be interesting, it would require a complete overhaul of the game mechanics.

Message 5 of 5 (101 Views)
0 Likes