Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Re: Character Reveals Vs Characters Locked.

Oct 18, 2012

I'm all for that last part

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 11 of 15 (111 Views)
Wastelander
781 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I'd have preffered everyone from Cole+Jak onwards(including them) to be locked from the start. Giving you a 10 character roster at the beginning. I really like your idea that you unlock characters by playing as their rivals and when you beat them you unlock them, would really encourage people to play as every character possible. But i'm not too bothered that they're all unlocked from the beginning, as long as there's enough replay value and modes to keep me playing for a while.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 12 of 15 (105 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Its_Outlaw_Star wrote:

I expect hella DLC characters with Crash leading the charge. Its unfair that he isnt in it.

This had nothing to do with the topic -_-

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 13 of 15 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Oct 18, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TweetyPurd wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

void-0 wrote:
It's just a theory but I think they're all available from the start because they have stories...if some were locked I don't see those particular characters would have stories or be involved in other characters stories...I love unlocking stuff in games it gives more replay value but I love games with good stories....so if I had to pick I'd probably go with story.
This just all my opinion though.

Every character would have a story regardless. If they were locked then once you unlock them you can play their story. For the rivals situation... your not going to actually switch roles for one battle and play as that character and even if you do that, its within that other chars story. Haven't you played other fighting games? You should know what I mean if you played other fighting games...

it could be that you unlock the character if you play as their rival and beat them
for example, Jak could be unlocked at the start, and then during the story you verse ratchet, when you win, you unlock him

Thats what I wrote in my post dude xD. Did you skim through it?

haha really? im sorry! i did read it, i didnt realize that was what you were trying to say
my mistake Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 19, 2012

TweetyPurd wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TweetyPurd wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

void-0 wrote:
It's just a theory but I think they're all available from the start because they have stories...if some were locked I don't see those particular characters would have stories or be involved in other characters stories...I love unlocking stuff in games it gives more replay value but I love games with good stories....so if I had to pick I'd probably go with story.
This just all my opinion though.

Every character would have a story regardless. If they were locked then once you unlock them you can play their story. For the rivals situation... your not going to actually switch roles for one battle and play as that character and even if you do that, its within that other chars story. Haven't you played other fighting games? You should know what I mean if you played other fighting games...

it could be that you unlock the character if you play as their rival and beat them
for example, Jak could be unlocked at the start, and then during the story you verse ratchet, when you win, you unlock him

Thats what I wrote in my post dude xD. Did you skim through it?

haha really? im sorry! i did read it, i didnt realize that was what you were trying to say
my mistake Smiley Happy

Its ok.Btw.. have you been to my youtube page and seen my videos? Your name looks familar to a youtube name I know...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 15 of 15 (31 Views)
0 Likes