Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Re: Character Restart

Nov 11, 2012

PSone reps: Spyro, Cloud, Crash, Solid Snake, Rayman, Alucard,

PS2 reps: Wanderer, Patapon God, King Of The Cosmos, Ico, Sora, Toan, Ultra V

PS3/Vita reps: Scorpion, Kat, Journey Traveler, Emmett Graves, Tag, Jodie Holmes, Joel, Chimera

Rivals

Wanderer vs. Ultra V - Wanderer mistakes Ultra V for a colossus.

Emmet Grave vs. Chimera - Emmet Graves must fight off  a Chimera.

Joel vs. Solid Snake - Snake attempts to stealth kill Joel, who hears Snake coming from behind and fights back.

Tag vs. King Of The Cosmos - Tag finishes perfecting his track, just to have it destroyed by a giant ball. Out of anger, Tag challenges the King Of The Cosmos to a fight.

Scorpion vs. Ico - Ico mistakes Scorpion for one of the shadow monsters.

Crash vs. Rayman - As Crash runs through the Jungle Rollers level, he runs into Rayman. After some trash talk, they fight.

Alucard vs. Toan - Alucard notices that Toan has the powerful Dark Cloud sword. Alucard knows how much more powerful the sword is than his, and Toan for it.

Cloud vs. Spyro - Cloud walks in a cave and finds Spyro. Mistaking each other for enemies, they fight.

Sora vs. Wander - Sora lands into Journey Traveler`s world. Sora thinks that the traveler is a heartless and attacks.

Patapon God vs. Kat - As the Patapon run out to war, a boulder crushes some of them. It was because of Kat. The god is angered, and attacks her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 21 of 25 (47 Views)
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Dec 13, 2012
I want to do this again.

PS1(6) -
Crash
Spyro
Cloud
Dart
Snake
Gabriel Logan

PS2(6) -
Wander
Jaster
Buzz
Jennifer Tate
Rau Utu
Jeanne (PSP)

PS3(6) -
Connor
Nathan Hale
Joel & Ellie
Jodie
Kutaru
Tag

PSN -
Journeyer

PSV -
Iota
Message 22 of 25 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Dec 13, 2012

7 Ps3 (All new)

Dishonored guy

Death Darksiders 2

John Marston RDR

Isaac Dead space

Ezio

Old Snake

Resistance rep.

Message 23 of 25 (32 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Dec 13, 2012
wait switch out jeanne for Ari
Message 24 of 25 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Dec 13, 2012

here is my line up

PS1:Crash,Spyro,Rayman,Vivi,Alucard,Nemesis

PS2:Raziel,Toan,Sora,Okami,Ico,Mokujin,Goro

PS3:Corvo,Dovahkiin,Splicer,Alex Mercer&James Heller,Big Sister,Bryce Boltzmann,Lighting

I only picked characters from games i have played and what system i have played them on..so let's use Monkujin as an example...i only played Tekken to the ps2, i never played any of the ps1 tekkens so i have no clue if he is in any of the Ps1 games...i can also use Toan from Dark Cloud...i didn't play any of the Dark Cloud ps1...hmm come to think of it im sure if there are any Dark Could games to ps1...so you all understand i only posted what i knew...if anyone would like to correct me...go ahead...but i most likely won't change anything...but i will read what im too lazy to look upSmiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 25 (19 Views)
0 Likes