Feb 17 2013
By: HM01_Impaler Uncharted Territory 1582 posts

Character Request Thread

7 replies 155 views Edited Feb 17, 2013
In my 8-9 MONTHS on this forum, I do not believe I have ever made a thread like this. Now that the forum is not oversaturated with these threads and there is no real news right now, the time has come. Also, the characters that I want in this game have changed as I have gotten a feel for the game, and as I have played new games.
1. Ico- Ico was a great PS2 exclusive and one of my all-time favorite games. The moveset would be difficult, but after seeing how certain characters were handled, anything is possible. Yorda would most likely be beside him.
2. Solid/Old Snake (or even Ground Zeroes Big Boss)- Metal Gear Solid is a franchise that I only got into very recently. I enjoyed all of the games. Yes, we have Raiden already. Yes, Solid Snake already appears in a different crossover fighter. Unlikely, I know, but MGS has been such an important franchise for PlayStation that it should be represented with a Snake.
3. Spyro the Dragon- One of my first games. An early PS mascot. A unique play-style. I prefer this guy over Crash and both should be in the game.
4. Sora- Though he would be without the Disney characters, Sora should appear in this game. He would fit in so well. So many moveset possibilities. Plus Kingdom Hearts will be coming back to PlayStation very soon.
5. Wander- Shadow of the Colossus was an incredible experience. Wander would have many more moveset possibilities than Ico. Team Ico's work should be in this game, even though they are against it.
6. Hooded Traveler (Journey)- My 2012 game of the year. Would play so much differently fro any other character.
7. Ezio (or Connor with an Ezio alternate costume)- Assassin's Creed is a good 3rd party multiplatform franchise to represent. I would prefer Ezio, who is a much more likeable character than Connor. Altair would be cool too.
8. Mr. Mosquito- A great obscure PS2 game to represent. From a weird but entertaining game.
9. Sergeant Nathan Hale- I never played Resistance, but it seems fairly important to the early days of PS3. There are already stages/items.
10. Klonoa- A cool character from the most underrated game series of all-time.
11. Cloud Strife- Lack of RPG characters. FFVII had a huge impact on PS1 sales. Btw it is time for a FFVII remake
Message 1 of 8 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Re: Character Request Thread

Feb 17, 2013
Some of these characters...

Please do a quick search of the forum.

Ico, Snake, Spyro, Sora, Wander, and Cloud ALL have huge issues getting intot his game.

Ico and Wander specifically will never be in this game because the developers said no even. Give up on those now. :/
Message 2 of 8 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Mr. Mosquito would be a hilarious **bleep** character.
Message 3 of 8 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Though I do gotta admit Mr. Mosquito would yes, be a curious addition! XD
Message 4 of 8 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Feb 17, 2013

The King of All Cosmos please!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 8 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I'd swap out Hale for a Chimera, Mr. Mosquito for Ameratsu (Okami), add Crash Bandicoot, and use Naked Snake.

NS.png

Message 6 of 8 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9960 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I completely forgot about Mister Misquito. We need him to suck on the breasts of the females in this game!
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 7 of 8 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Haha such a strange game. I love it
Message 8 of 8 (72 Views)
0 Likes