[ Edited ]
13 replies 273 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

210px-ZackCGModel-CrisisCore.png

Name: Zack Fair

IP: Square Enix

Platform: Playstation Portable

Game(s): Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Appearances: Final Fantasy VII

Now I know you guys are probably thinking "Oh just another **bleep** Final Fantasy character" but just hear me out. Zack may have only made a short appearance in Final Fantasy VII and  was the main protagonist in the brilliant PSP game "Crisis Core" I believe that if there were to be a Final Fantasy Representation within PSASBR then Zack would have to be a worthy character.

Yes I know that Cloud is the most favourtised at the moment and ill probably get some hate by saying that Zack character wise is better, even though Cloud is more of the icon. THIS IS JUST AN OPINION/IDEA people so there is no need to hate and if you played Crisis Core then you'd know just how great of a character Zack is.

Atleast Consider him, he is without a doubt very worthy.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (273 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Re: Character Nomination: Zack Fair

Jan 21, 2013

I agree with you there, I for one wouldn't complain if we got Zack over Cloud. You have my support!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (262 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Jan 21, 2013

soravx1 wrote:

I agree with you there, I for one wouldn't complain if we got Zack over Cloud. You have my support!

Cheers :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Come to think of it... Crisis core was one of the only good PSP games. I can see the need of it being recognized. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 21, 2013
soravx1 wrote:

I second that motion

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Hmm I dont know about this one. He is a pretty cool character, but the only way I could see him possibly making it into the game would be as a color swap or an alternate costume for Cloud. And at this point, Cloud's chances dont even look that great. It's very unfortunate
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Why do people keep nominating characters who have zero chance? Sèriously, just vote cloud there's a 70% chance Zack will be his first dlc costume
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (192 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Jan 23, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
Why do people keep nominating characters who have zero chance? Sèriously, just vote cloud there's a 70% chance Zack will be his first dlc costume

Unlikely to be a costume, Cloud would have is advent children costume. And they wouldn't give a character a skin of another character that just defeats the purpose of having that character in the first place.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Maxx-Cream wrote:

pb_mal wrote:

Unlikely to be a costume, Cloud would have is advent children costume. And they wouldn't give a character a skin of another character that just defeats the purpose of having that character in the first place.

Deimos. Kratos's third costume. Technically, Morpheus, his second costume, also applies. Sackgirl, to an extent. Kessler, upon a technicality. Capture Trooper Radec. Rosie Big Daddy. Outcast Sweet Tooth. Technically, none of these are the characters they are used on.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Jan 23, 2013
I want Zack more than I want Cloud; but imo, being honest here, Cloud deserves the spot more than Zack-

To those saying Zack has no chance; he has more of a chance than most- especially if fans request him a lot
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (124 Views)
0 Likes