Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
577 posts

Re: Character Battle Series! Part 4: Kratos vs. Nariko!

Feb 1, 2013
Kratos have actaully kill most gods, gaining theyre powers and weapons, he would obviouslu win

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 37 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Feb 1, 2013
With Nariko on this one. Like her back story a little more than that of Kratos. And I actually like that she only fights with her sword for the most part.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 37 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1571 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I think Kratos would win because:

1) He's a Demi God.

2) He has a huge arsonal of weapons and magic.

3) Kratos will stop at nothing to complete his goals. 

4) He has literally come back from the dead and timetravelled. So it would be quite hard to "kill" him.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 37 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:
I guess I am a stickler for rules.
@elephantsheep @excalibur I can't accpet those as votes, basically what I read was that you guys are sick of Kratos and have no good reasons why she should win or at least a half-assed one.

@sonicdude I might take that, but you should specify more.

Oh I didn't know this was a voting thing LOL! XD I just thought this was a personal opinion thread.

Heres a redo

I think Nariko should win however Kratos would come close, I say this because of many reasons. First off both have somewhat of the same fighting style however, (I could be wrong about this I've never played any of the GoW games) Nariko has other styles as well like Speed, Power, as well as my personal favorite range which is most like Kratos. Second, whereas both are fueled by Revenge or Anger, Nariko is close if not already has become numb to all emotions save maybe her love for Kai.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 37 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8173 posts

Feb 1, 2013
I forgot to mention the definitive reason Kratos would beat Nariko.

Kratos can jump, Nariko can't.

Kratos wins by default.
 photo 4E141DBD-1A15-41B2-8D2A-CF1BB69B831A_zpsddamomtr.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 37 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1571 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Excalibur0123 wrote:

Ginta2468 wrote:
I guess I am a stickler for rules.
@elephantsheep @excalibur I can't accpet those as votes, basically what I read was that you guys are sick of Kratos and have no good reasons why she should win or at least a half-assed one.

@sonicdude I might take that, but you should specify more.

Oh I didn't know this was a voting thing LOL! XD I just thought this was a personal opinion thread.

Heres a redo

I think Nariko should win however Kratos would come close, I say this because of many reasons. First off both have somewhat of the same fighting style however, (I could be wrong about this I've never played any of the GoW games) Nariko has other styles as well like Speed, Power, as well as my personal favorite range which is most like Kratos. Second, whereas both are fueled by Revenge or Anger, Nariko is close if not already has become numb to all emotions save maybe her love for Kai.

What ?

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 37 (124 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Feb 1, 2013
And again

@GEMINIVice You didn't give a single reason as to why she would win in a fight, only that you like her more.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 37 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Kratos would win. More experience, equipment and skill. He was trained by the Gods. He is the son of Zeus, grandson of Cronos (A titan) If you haven't played both series then I don't think you should really be able to vote. Cause obviously it's just a "I like this one more vote"
BATTLE- Nariko shoots rockets at Kratos. Kratos uses the Golden fleece to send them back. Nariko charges at Kratos with the heavenly sword, Kratos easily dodges with the boots of Hermes. Blade of Olympus cuts her in half. Over. Kratos' arsenal is way bigger and he has proved himself against Gods, Titans, Giant Sea beasts, Sisters of fate, the list goes on. Nariko had to deal with armies and a king.. Mortals are no match for Kratos, he dropped the Persian king with ease. Kratos has a weapon to counter everything Nariko could try and throw at him.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 37 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 1, 2013
If you like heavenly sword and haven't played god of war, you should get saga. Heavenly sword was HEAVILY influenced by god of war. The developers said so, they even threw in Kratos' god armor and blades as an easter egg.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 37 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Kratos, lots of weapons, lots of magic, a far more skilled fighter, killed freaking gods, and hes a total **bleep** and **bleep** always win.
[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 37 (104 Views)
0 Likes