Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Character Battle Series! Part 3: Dante vs. Raiden!

Jan 30, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:
Darn it I fell asleep.

Anyways zeo if Dante gets Vergil against Raiden and his dog it would be overkill considering that I doubt that dog helps him ou that much and Vergil and Dante aren't exactly on good terms anymore.

but its the same thing o.0 technically lol. the dog isnt a part of raiden, vergils not a part of dante. the dog helps out raiden, vergil helps out raiden. 

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 31 of 86 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Yeah but wouldn't you believe that Vergil could help out way more than the dog can? Since he is on Dante's level, but if we took the ending of DmC into account, they aren't exactly on the best of terms though. I know Raiden is losing but it feels as if it is already to late, and this would hurt him IMO.
Message 32 of 86 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:
Yeah but wouldn't you believe that Vergil could help out way more than the dog can? Since he is on Dante's level, but if we took the ending of DmC into account, they aren't exactly on the best of terms though. I know Raiden is losing but it feels as if it is already to late, and this would hurt him IMO.

yes lol i know vergil would help more, but its the same case as the dogSmiley Tongue and we dont know where the dog/raiden are in speaking terms at the end of MGR

Message 33 of 86 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Let me put this into perspective.

Dante(Human Form) vs Raiden = Even

Dante(Devil Trigger) vs Raiden = The Dante Show

Message 34 of 86 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Let me put this into perspective.

Dante(Human Form) vs Raiden = Even

Dante(Devil Trigger) vs Raiden = The Dante Show

but i thought raiden couldnt die as long as there was one spec of blood left or some bull xD

Message 35 of 86 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Well if I knew how the dog helped him out, I would think about it. I would also be in this discussion on who would win, but I promise myself I wouldn't do that and let you guys decide. Also who would you like to see next, already have some ideas.
Message 36 of 86 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Raiden can die,

Spoiler
he almost did in Metal Gear Solid 4.
Message 37 of 86 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Raiden can die,

Spoiler
he almost did in Metal Gear Solid 4.

i know lol but all the big metal gear fans (this argument has happened before) always use the "he cant die because as long as theres a spec of blood he will be healed" or something

Message 38 of 86 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Oh yea I didn't cast my vote cuz for me this is a tough one Dante has many weapons to help him while Raiden has his sword and as far as I know from the demo grenades and RPGs.

Also Dante has Two forms he can use Angel and Demon while Raiden has that Jack The Ripper Persona.

Really tough, but as much as I love Raiden I gotta give it to Dante seeing how he has different weapons for different situations and his Devil Trigger and Angel Form
Message 39 of 86 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Just because he can be healed doesn't mean he has won at all.  He can still lose the fight because the healing process is very long and the healing time itself depends on how badly hurt he is.  For the most part, Raiden will lose 90% of the fights because every time Raiden is ready to fight again.  Dante will also be at 100% and ready to fight again as well.  On top of all of that, the healing process has never brought him back from death as far as I know.  If that were possible it would take up to an entire year of healing before he's ready to fight again.

Message 40 of 86 (89 Views)
0 Likes