Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/16/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Sly Cooper =)

Childhood nostalgia and connection, too?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 11 of 54 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

How come? Smiley Happy


Heavenly Sword is one of my two 'newer' favorite franchises of this entire console generation. The other being Gravity Rush.

Message 12 of 54 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/16/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

How come? Smiley Happy


Heavenly Sword is one of my two 'newer' favorite franchises of this entire console generation. The other being Gravity Rush.


Oh, so they're to two most recent series you've experienced, yes? Is that what you mean?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 13 of 54 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012
Crash!

He's so awesome a true playstation allstar!

Message 14 of 54 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

the all **bleep** suck, **bleep** characters, they **bleep**ed up the ONLY GOOD DESERVING ONE. This has go to be the **bleep**-est mascot fighting game ever

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 15 of 54 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

How come? Smiley Happy


Heavenly Sword is one of my two 'newer' favorite franchises of this entire console generation. The other being Gravity Rush.


Oh, so they're to two most recent series you've experienced, yes? Is that what you mean?


Naw. Heavenly Sword is just one of those games where I refuse to sell it. I've had it since I got it, while games like MGS4, GoW3, and even Borderlands 2 got hit with the sells.

 

I may be selling Dishonored today as well.

Message 16 of 54 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/16/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:
Crash!

He's so awesome a true playstation allstar!

I <3 him too, but he's not one of the 20 confirmed character... yet...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 17 of 54 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/16/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

the all **bleep** suck, **bleep** characters, they **bleep**ed up the ONLY GOOD DESERVING ONE. This has go to be the **bleep**-est mascot fighting game ever


I think your post just gave me cancer. Some of my brain cells have just commited suicide...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 18 of 54 (82 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/13/2012
Offline
993 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012
Silly SniperWolf :3
Message 19 of 54 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/16/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

How come? Smiley Happy


Heavenly Sword is one of my two 'newer' favorite franchises of this entire console generation. The other being Gravity Rush.


Oh, so they're to two most recent series you've experienced, yes? Is that what you mean?


Naw. Heavenly Sword is just one of those games where I refuse to sell it. I've had it since I got it, while games like MGS4, GoW3, and even Borderlands 2 got hit with the sells.

 

I may be selling Dishonored today as well.


It's THAT good? Smiley Surprised Wow, I'm shocked you've sold those! Did they just not click well or?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 20 of 54 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes