Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/16/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

Dean_Cr7 wrote:

Dudee my favorite is kratos and yes i do recommend the HD collection, in my opinion GOW3 was the best! Also we Deans should stick together lol:smileyvery-happy: it was funny finding another dean on thes forums


Ah, another Kratos lover! I shall put it on my wish-list :smileywink: Hahaha, we should! Yeah, I am shocked too, HI DEAN! Let's team up sometime on All-Stars :smileyvery-happy:

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 54 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/16/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

GeorgeWoodNavgtr wrote:

awre

 

Dante! Seriously, this guy deserves a lot more love than he gets.


I like how he looks in DmC (slightly), but which version do you prefer?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 54 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/19/2012
Offline
191 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

GeorgeWoodNavgtr wrote:

awre

 

Dante! Seriously, this guy deserves a lot more love than he gets.


I like how he looks in DmC (slightly), but which version do you prefer?

 


The current Dante. The old DMC never really got my interest. But the controversy, playing the game first hand, and the overall style rocks! i'd recommend the demo to anyone and everyone when it comes out.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 54 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/16/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

GeorgeWoodNavgtr wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

GeorgeWoodNavgtr wrote:

awre

 

Dante! Seriously, this guy deserves a lot more love than he gets.


I like how he looks in DmC (slightly), but which version do you prefer?

 


The current Dante. The old DMC never really got my interest. But the controversy, playing the game first hand, and the overall style rocks! i'd recommend the demo to anyone and everyone when it comes out.


Ah, you've played the demo? I am jealous! Hmmm...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 54 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
31 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

My first games I ever got for my Playstation 1 when I was a kid were PaRappa the Rapper, Tekken 2, MediEvil, Crash Bandicoot, and OddWorld: Abe's Oddysee. So you can imagine who my favorites out of the roster are, and who I'd like to see. :smileyhappy: But even more than Daniel Fortesque, and PaRappa, I think the Ratchet and Clank, and Sly Cooper games on the PS2 have had the biggest impact on my childhood. I currently play a lot of Resistance 3, and Civilization V now though.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 54 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/16/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012
Nice choices! :smileyvery-happy:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 54 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/03/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

GeorgeWoodNavgtr wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

GeorgeWoodNavgtr wrote:

awre

 

Dante! Seriously, this guy deserves a lot more love than he gets.


I like how he looks in DmC (slightly), but which version do you prefer?

 


The current Dante. The old DMC never really got my interest. But the controversy, playing the game first hand, and the overall style rocks! i'd recommend the demo to anyone and everyone when it comes out.


Ah, you've played the demo? I am jealous! Hmmm...

 


Yeh the game is quite good! Got to play it at EuroGamer. If it gets good reviews, I'll get the game (Never played a DMC game so I'll let the reviews decide for me). It's how I came to love the following games/franchises (And just a small sample!)

-Kingdom Hearts

-MediEvil

-Professor Layton

-Xenoblade

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 54 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
55 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

Definitely Sly. I've played every Sly game so far, and all of them more than once when I was younger. The story, the style... Man, I just loved that series so much back then  =)

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 54 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

The DmC demo will be released on PSN very soon, apparently. Ninja Theory's Twitter announced.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 54 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/16/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

GeorgeWoodNavgtr wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

GeorgeWoodNavgtr wrote:

awre

 

Dante! Seriously, this guy deserves a lot more love than he gets.


I like how he looks in DmC (slightly), but which version do you prefer?

 


The current Dante. The old DMC never really got my interest. But the controversy, playing the game first hand, and the overall style rocks! i'd recommend the demo to anyone and everyone when it comes out.


Ah, you've played the demo? I am jealous! Hmmm...

 


Yeh the game is quite good! Got to play it at EuroGamer. If it gets good reviews, I'll get the game (Never played a DMC game so I'll let the reviews decide for me). It's how I came to love the following games/franchises (And just a small sample!)

-Kingdom Hearts

-MediEvil

-Professor Layton

-Xenoblade

 

 


As will I! Our minds think alike.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 54 (48 Views)
Reply
0 Likes