291 posts

Re: Character Appreciation Society

Oct 22, 2012

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Sir Daniel and Sweet Tooth. Grew up playing Twisted Metal on the PSone and had a demo of MediEval that I would play for hours on end along with demos of Crash and Spyro. Good times.

I think I had the Spyro and Crash demos too, gooooood times indeed

Yea those of us who grew up on the PSone know what those characters mean to us but at the same time see the potential for this game. I pre-ordered this game a few days ago and look foward to maining Sir Dan and Sweet Tooth. If we see Crash and Spyro as DLC great, if not maybe a sequel. All is good in the end. I'm content with the game at the moment.

Agreed, not long now :smileyhappy:

ONE MORE MONTH. =DD

So looking foward to open beta and Sir Dan's alt outfit. I wanna play as Sweet Tooth first and if Sir Dan is added to Beta I'd play him too. But that gold armor is just epic. 

WOO!
The beta is good, really good. But the only bad thing is the small amount of characters, I'm bored of the now :smileysad:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 31 of 54 (94 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Sir Daniel and Sweet Tooth. Grew up playing Twisted Metal on the PSone and had a demo of MediEval that I would play for hours on end along with demos of Crash and Spyro. Good times.

Yea those of us who grew up on the PSone know what those characters mean to us but at the same time see the potential for this game. I pre-ordered this game a few days ago and look foward to maining Sir Dan and Sweet Tooth. If we see Crash and Spyro as DLC great, if not maybe a sequel. All is good in the end. I'm content with the game at the moment.

ONE MORE MONTH. =DD

So looking foward to open beta and Sir Dan's alt outfit. I wanna play as Sweet Tooth first and if Sir Dan is added to Beta I'd play him too. But that gold armor is just epic. 

WOO!
The beta is good, really good. But the only bad thing is the small amount of characters, I'm bored of the now :smileysad:

Haven't played Beta yet not a Playstation Plus member so I am STOKED about tomorrow. These Ads though (Reload, Aftermath) I think are to announce new Beta playable characters so hopefully we should see some added into Beta tomorrow. Besides, I would think the entire roster should be tested at some point before release. 

Message 32 of 54 (90 Views)
I Only Post Everything
987 posts

Oct 22, 2012
I kinda like Nariko. Never played HS but **bleep** does she have a great bod
Message 33 of 54 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

ONE MORE MONTH. =DD

WOO!

Haven't played Beta yet not a Playstation Plus member so I am STOKED about tomorrow. These Ads though (Reload, Aftermath) I think are to announce new Beta playable characters so hopefully we should see some added into Beta tomorrow. Besides, I would think the entire roster should be tested at some point before release. 

Prepare yourself :smileywink: Yeah, definitely. Announce the public beta, AND the beginning of the ad campaign, possibly? Definitely, they need to. Like, I noticed a small bug in Raiden's leg, it just contorts itself randomly! :smileysad: That would need fixing, obviously...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 34 of 54 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

ONE MORE MONTH. =DD

WOO!

Prepare yourself :smileywink: Yeah, definitely. Announce the public beta, AND the beginning of the ad campaign, possibly? Definitely, they need to. Like, I noticed a small bug in Raiden's leg, it just contorts itself randomly! :smileysad: That would need fixing, obviously...

Dude the thing about Raiden is funny when you think about it if most of his body is mechanical couldn't it theoretically contort in all sorts of diff manners? A bit creepy I think. Play-wise it sounds like a bug but when you think about the character it sounds like a possible weakness of not being entirely flesh and blood. 

Message 35 of 54 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

ONE MORE MONTH. =DD

WOO!

Dude the thing about Raiden is funny when you think about it if most of his body is mechanical couldn't it theoretically contort in all sorts of diff manners? A bit creepy I think. Play-wise it sounds like a bug but when you think about the character it sounds like a possible weakness of not being entirely flesh and blood. 

Yeah true... But it just wouldn't look right, you know? He must hate himself for having buggy legs, hahaha.

Message 36 of 54 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

ONE MORE MONTH. =DD

WOO!

Yeah true... But it just wouldn't look right, you know? He must hate himself for having buggy legs, hahaha.

When Raiden was first announced and I saw who he was he looked really creepy. And watching the vid and reading the description on the website made him look intimidating too. Definitley gonna try playing Raiden a few times he looks crazy. 

Message 37 of 54 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Dudee my favorite is kratos and yes i do recommend the HD collection, in my opinion GOW3 was the best! Also we Deans should stick together lol:smileyvery-happy: it was funny finding another dean on thes forums

"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."

"Any man can overcome adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power."

Message 38 of 54 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Oct 22, 2012

awre

Dante! Seriously, this guy deserves a lot more love than he gets.

Message 39 of 54 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

ONE MORE MONTH. =DD

WOO!

When Raiden was first announced and I saw who he was he looked really creepy. And watching the vid and reading the description on the website made him look intimidating too. Definitley gonna try playing Raiden a few times he looks crazy. 

Good, it's good that he gives that vibe! Nicee, hopefully you'll like him!

Message 40 of 54 (49 Views)
0 Likes