Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: Change.org

Nov 5, 2012
SuperBot will put in character they couldn't before if they have enough popularity, but a petition with a hundred signatures isn't really a good indication of popularity.

Message 11 of 14 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 5, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

cooldudematt wrote:

Actually BladeCatcher I'm not trolling. How the hell am I to know it won't work. I am merely looking for a way to get new dlc characters. 

that's even worse than trolling, that's being stupid.

"Looking for a way to get "new" dlc characters." the game isn't out and you're looking to bring in new dlc characters.

Slam your head into the wall enough and they'll be there, trust me >_>

That's just as useful as making 100 signatures. That's ONE person's friends list on facebook.

"My friends think Ethan Mars, you know the boring dude, would make a good dlc character, here's all of them saying yes."

Geez man dont insult the man.I happen to want certain characters in the game as dlc that arent already in the game aswell.I am perfectly fine with the roster as is, but there will most def me dlc and as to who it might be is anybodies guess.Most of the characters we all still want are that ofSmiley Frustratedora, Crash, Cloud, Kat, Ryu, Pyrimid Head, Spyro, Snake,Laura Croft and many more.We obviously realize every character cant make the game and that there are always sequels but all in all its an awesome game.

Message 12 of 14 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 5, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
SuperBot will put in character they couldn't before if they have enough popularity, but a petition with a hundred signatures isn't really a good indication of popularity.

You guys are so negative.Im sure superbot has a team of people scourering the net to see who everybody likes etc.i mean, thats how Omar said he thought about what moves to give some of the characters.Most of them like Ratchet & Clank & Jak & Daxter Obviously have several games and different moves in each so seeing what the fans think is a must.Never count any idea out because with a game like this, anything is possible.For all we know Crash is already in the game and they were just throwing us for a loop the entire time 

Message 13 of 14 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Is Ethan Mars that guy from Heavy Rain? If so, no thank you Smiley Tongue

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 14 of 14 (134 Views)
0 Likes