Nov 30 2012
By: Tekn0tize Gaming Beast 2105 posts

Casual 2v2 Partner experiment new characters

[ Edited ]
6 replies 104 views Edited Nov 30, 2012

So I'm starting to try to improve my Spike and Sir Dan more, especially landing their level 1 supers reliably, if anyone is also experimenting a new character who they want to main and not too serious about winning every match, hit me up.

My PSN ID is Tekn0tize (with a zero).

Also, I don't yet have a Mic, but I plan on getting one (but probably only after January cuz I take a vacation during January).

I also plan on playing Ratchet and Jak (but not so sure about Jak I heard he is by far the worst character in the game).

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 1 of 7 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Re: Casual 2v2 Partner experiment new characters

Nov 30, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

So I'm starting to try to improve my Spike and Sir Dan more, especially landing their level 1 supers reliably, if anyone is also experimenting a new character who they want to main and not too serious about winning every match, hit me up.

My PSN ID is Tekn0tize (with a zero).

Also, I don't yet have a Mic, but I plan on getting one (but probably only after January cuz I take a vacation during January).

I also plan on playing Ratchet and Jak (but not so sure about Jak I heard he is by far the worst character in the game).

You'd have an easier time learning if the other person playing really knew what they were doing. I could always play as Heihachi while you figure out the characters.

Message 2 of 7 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Dec 3, 2012

i use sir dan and i am pretty good with him. i doubt you would want me to play with you but if you need help with new characters i can lend a hand with dan. i also came up with a really neat combo that is very simple to do.

#ClownTroops
Message 3 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 3, 2012
@Levi: Sure, we can try it out, you're already on my list. wow just realized I have not even played as Heihachi once... even with the wrong-character selection bug.. also his underwear costume is so funny Smiley Very Happy i should try him sometime but right now I'm focussing on Spike, Sir Dan and Ratchet.

@Omega_Rez: Sure, just add me on PSN!

Or I'll try to add you too (when I get home).
------
Message 4 of 7 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Dec 3, 2012
im always up for a 2v2 buddy, go ahead and add me "halfhoff" i am lvl 658 wi dante, sackboy 726, and sir dan 436. riht now i am maining dante and attempting to get to 999. I would love to play with you :smileyvery-happy:. go ahead and add me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 5 of 7 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 5, 2012
giggity bump. PS. I'm play in EU time zone in the evenings.
------
Message 6 of 7 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Dude we added ourselves and we havent played yet... Lets play today!
Soon is almost... too late!
Message 7 of 7 (28 Views)
0 Likes