Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: Canon Tier List (fun discussion)

Dec 12, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

Sorry musicfreaklam, but if you saw all of the enemies Sir Daniel encountered you wouldn't be putting him in bottom-tier. At all.

I was talking about sales though...

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Re: Heihachi? Canon low tier? Have you ever played Tekken? Li...

Dec 12, 2012
Move Nariko to God tier. She has several instant level one combos (Counted 4 so far) good zoning game, arguably the best lvl 3 and can combo into level 1.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 12, 2012

RodBow15 wrote:
Move Nariko to God tier. She has several instant level one combos (Counted 4 so far) good zoning game, arguably the best lvl 3 and can combo into level 1.

Canon. Meaning their abilities in their games compared. Not their moveset in this game.

Also, Nariko isn't God Tier either way.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Raiden in low tier? Bro, play MGS4 and then come back to me. The guy who manages to hold back a million ton aircraft carrier with his back and survive, and then fight off thousands of ninjas with no arms and his sword in his mouth, if that's low tier, then i don't wanna know what's high.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

Dec 12, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

Sorry musicfreaklam, but if you saw all of the enemies Sir Daniel encountered you wouldn't be putting him in bottom-tier. At all.

I'm aware you already have a topic on that but I don't see why you would bring that information to a topic with a different analysis.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 12, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

I'm aware you already have a topic on that but I don't see why you would bring that information to a topic with a different analysis.

Well I put it here first, but I wanted to hear what everyone else had to say about it so I made it a new thread

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Ah, I see.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (100 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

@Paramedic293 In comparison to some of the characters in the list he may be durable but that doesn't gaurentee him a high up place.
For example Sweet Tooth is immortal and there isn't any way to kill him but he's still human with human limitations and weapons which is why he's only a major threat to the rest of the cast inside Sweet Bot (I think a robot carrying a nuke is a big threat to anyone really). Outside that he doesn't have any major feats of strength or power and Raiden while being able to fight other humans in that state is impressive it doesn't hold up as much to the character above him who can fight using energy weapons and have destroyed armies themselves consisting of beings much more durable than human ninjas. Least that's the way I see it, if he did that to people with superhuman abilities then yeah I'd probably see him as higher up.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 12, 2012
@Dude5059 I'd definatly move him upto mid tier then, high tier is a bit of a stretch when there's characters there equal in durability to him but have much more destructive power.

I'd consider him somewhere between mid and high then :L
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4476 posts

Dec 12, 2012

shouldn't ratchet be higher? he's able to Rip You a New One and he probably has more games than any of these characters (correct me if im wrong i dont know much about spike toro or sir daniel)

JayJay 2515 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (86 Views)
0 Likes