Sackboy
367 posts

Re: Can you use the Vita as a controller on the PS3 version?

Nov 19, 2012

Zezzler wrote:

it DOES NOT feature cross controller, but if you invite a person on the vita through online, then you can sort of use the vita as a controller. 

This is what omar said in the IGN Livestream.

that's dumb.

cool, now i get to go spend a hundred on controllers with the game so everyone can play at thanksgiving.

Message 11 of 16 (2,080 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 19, 2012

DisturbedSavio wrote:

Well, can ya?

I only have one PS3 controller. and there's gonna be a bunch of people at this thanksgiving get together..

Was gonna get another controller and use the Vita as a controller.

You dont use the ps vita as a controller persay...What they mean by cross-pplay in this game is just being able to play against ps3 and vita players seemlessly.All vita owners will have to own a copy of ps allstars in order to play it.There is no"oh I can just buy the ps3 version and use my vita as a controller for ps3.Unless ofcoarse you will be downloading your 1 free download onto your vita ofcoarse.

Message 12 of 16 (2,078 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 19, 2012

DisturbedSavio wrote:

Zezzler wrote:

it DOES NOT feature cross controller, but if you invite a person on the vita through online, then you can sort of use the vita as a controller. 

that's dumb.

cool, now i get to go spend a hundred on controllers with the game so everyone can play at thanksgiving.

It is, but, hey! If you have internet, you can play it the way he described! Just boot the game up on both systems, use one system to invite the other, and play! Smiley Happy

Question about it though...

If you're on the same account, how will you "invite" yourself? o.O

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 13 of 16 (2,078 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 19, 2012
I guess I was wrong,sorry . but you can still use it locally with cross play by inviting yourself , I did it in the beta

Message 14 of 16 (2,070 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 19, 2012

DisturbedSavio wrote:

Zezzler wrote:

that's dumb.

These other people can't be persuaded to bring their own controllers? Or do they not own PS3s?

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 15 of 16 (2,068 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Idea! If you have a friend with a ps3, ask if you can borrow one or more of his controllers. I did this for a party one time. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 16 of 16 (2,065 Views)
0 Likes