Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: Can we honestly

Oct 13, 2012

You guys do know you can just ignore the threads right or am I doing it wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 21 of 54 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Can we honestly

Oct 13, 2012

joblade wrote:

You guys do know you can just ignore the threads right or am I doing it wrong.


yeah we can, 

which is why it's a good idea to keep this thread up,

to drown those other threads....

Play For Fun!
Message 22 of 54 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Can we honestly

Oct 13, 2012
see i tried this already http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Final-fantasy-fans-cant-we-just-...
as we can see now it didnt work Smiley Sad
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 23 of 54 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Can we honestly

Oct 13, 2012
Message 24 of 54 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Can we honestly

Oct 13, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
see i tried this already http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Final-fantasy-fans-cant-we-just-...
as we can see now it didnt work Smiley Sad

its been going on 2 months? D: i feel like i was here for two months or over, wait ive had to have been >.> maybe i just missed that thread, i really have to get to bed xD

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 25 of 54 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Can we honestly

Oct 13, 2012
yknow what im going to completely ignore nocturnal from now on he doesnt exist in my eyes he is insignificant
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 26 of 54 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Can we honestly

Oct 13, 2012

achus93again wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
see i tried this already http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Final-fantasy-fans-cant-we-just-...
as we can see now it didnt work Smiley Sad

i think here's a reason why

 

http://www.gamesradar.com/why-every-final-fantasy-game-is-the-best-and-worst-in-the-series/


(im a super fast reader) and i may have only read two pages, but i like it, all besides the part where he said FF2 level system was bad, i actually REALLY liked it and found it unique and fun Smiley Happy

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 27 of 54 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Can we honestly

Oct 13, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
yknow what im going to completely ignore nocturnal from now on he doesnt exist in my eyes he is insignificant

you go girl! or...guy....whichever one you are Smiley Tongue

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 28 of 54 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: Can we honestly

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

We as a forum need to calm down take a chill pill and start accepting other people's opinions..all this arguing gets annoying... not just go like you're opinion is dumb and it'll never happen..

and we need to stop making new threads just to bash someone for no reason.. I mean come on... some of you guys need to act alittle more mature.

Why cant we all just come here and discuss the game..Likes, Dislikes, Favorite Chracters..ect..

 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 29 of 54 (52 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Can we honestly

Oct 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

achus93again wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
see i tried this already http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Final-fantasy-fans-cant-we-just-...
as we can see now it didnt work Smiley Sad

i think here's a reason why

 

http://www.gamesradar.com/why-every-final-fantasy-game-is-the-best-and-worst-in-the-series/


(im a super fast reader) and i may have only read two pages, but i like it, all besides the part where he said FF2 level system was bad, i actually REALLY liked it and found it unique and fun Smiley Happy

 


do you mean you like the article?

honestly, as a person who has only played ff13 and dissidia, i feel like my opinions are insignificant compared to others,

especially you zeo, you've played them all!

Play For Fun!
Message 30 of 54 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes