Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Can we honestly

Oct 13, 2012

well, let's just talk like rational people here guys, don't worry, the other useless threads will go down the line...

Play For Fun!
Message 51 of 54 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4265 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

joblade wrote:

achus93again wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

achus93again wrote:

here's the problem though zeo,

people think their opinions are facts...

i know they do, and i dont get why, nothing has happened with this game for a while, the only time the forum is actually quiet and gets along is when some news happens. and even than its only for like an hour.

we had tonnes of oppotunities to be getting along, but they didn't work=

we had a couple of 'chill' threads that prodigy made, but it was moved by the mods,

we have a couple of 'game' threads, but no one is looking at them,

we have one meme thread, and no one can put out new memes

I laughed when they moved the chill thread, some mods just want to watch the world burn.

Now, now, now... I'm not sure if it was the mods' decision for moving good threads. One of the mods said, "It was Community Managements decision" in my PM about weak moderation. Whatever that is, they are to blame.

Uncharted community have the same problems with mods. Now the forum vets have gone to their own community place for good.

Tips on being a better forumer

1) Read the comments and think before you post. Remember Crash leak thread? Smiley Indifferent

2) Ignore and don't reply to useless threads. Otherwise, you bump these.

3) If you got a bone to pick, PM or report the offender, not making a callout thread in public.

4) Report any inappropriate content, and that will help built up the moderation team.

5) Always write better English and don't be stupid.  

6) When making a thread, is it worth being called a qualitied discussion?

If you want to kill some useless threads and better moderation, just report these. Simple as that. Don't forget to write reasons.

Right now, there are only 4 mods here. The mods get rated by their bosses by how many reports they have to take care of. If there are low reports, they will not employ more people as mods. If there is a huge amount of reports, they might consider it. Think of this as investing in the future. No more trolls. No more chaos over the weekends. No more duplicated threads. Got it memorized? The mods say so, and they try to push for more staff. Maybe the devs will look here more often.

Opinions > Report Inappropriate Content

Retired... till Uncharted 4 is out!
Message 52 of 54 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Hey Guys!

Play For Fun!
Message 53 of 54 (60 Views)
0 Likes