Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Can we honestly

Oct 13, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:
We as a forum need to calm down take a chill pill and start accepting other people's opinions..all this arguing gets annoying... not just go like you're opinion is dumb and it'll never happen..

and other times people just make a new thread bashing someone for no reason.. I mean come on... some of you guys need to act alittle more mature.

Why cant we all just come here and discuss the game..Likes, Dislikes, Favorite Chracters..ect..

i very much dislike you. Jk but kudos:smileyhappy: ^ listen to this guy, this is exactly what i think, anyways yeah xD heading to bed now, goodnight yall!

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 54 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 13, 2012
ive played em all too
,y top 3 were
FF6
FFT
FF10
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 54 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 13, 2012

achus93again wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

achus93again wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
see i tried this already http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Final-fantasy-fans-cant-we-just-...
as we can see now it didnt work :smileysad:

i think here's a reason why

http://www.gamesradar.com/why-every-final-fantasy-game-is-the-best-and-worst-in-the-series/

(im a super fast reader) and i may have only read two pages, but i like it, all besides the part where he said FF2 level system was bad, i actually REALLY liked it and found it unique and fun :smileyhappy:

do you mean you like the article?

honestly, as a person who has only played ff13 and dissidia, i feel like my opinions are insignificant compared to others,

especially you zeo, you've played them all!

yeah xD i really like the article haha:smileytongue: and ive played most, ive played all the numbered series, and quite a few of the spin offs :smileyhappy: and ive got to say my opinion differs from quite a few people out there on the games xD

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 54 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 13, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:
We as a forum need to calm down take a chill pill and start accepting other people's opinions..all this arguing gets annoying... not just go like you're opinion is dumb and it'll never happen..

and other times people just make a new thread bashing someone for no reason.. I mean come on... some of you guys need to act alittle more mature.

Why cant we all just come here and discuss the game..Likes, Dislikes, Favorite Chracters..ect..

we tried that, and even then there was a stupid argument (that i was shamely a part of),

someone said kratos > all,

then someone else said that was stupid,

then i defended the first guy, saying that it's a matter of taste,

then we had a stupid argument regarding what that guy said...

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 54 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 13, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
ive played em all too
,y top 3 were
FF6
FFT
FF10

FFT? o.0 so FF6, FFTen, and FF10, my top 3 favorites would be FF6, 8 and 1 (1 is such a classic for me and what really got me into RPGs)

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 54 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 13, 2012
T is for Tactics zeo XD
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 54 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 13, 2012

My favorite Final Fantasy were FFIV and FFVI But I still like most of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 54 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 13, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
T is for Tactics zeo XD

ohhh xD i was just counting the main series in my post:smileytongue: i thought maybe you missed the 7 or something for a second:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 54 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 13, 2012

well, since i've only played 2,

1. dissidia

2, 13

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 54 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 13, 2012

achus93again wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

we tried that, and even then there was a stupid argument (that i was shamely a part of),

someone said kratos > all,

then someone else said that was stupid,

then i defended the first guy, saying that it's a matter of taste,

then we had a stupid argument regarding what that guy said...

Wasn't it Sweet Tooth?...if so I was sadly also apart of that argument I was trying to defend the guy saying "Sweet tooth > Everyone else" because thats simply his opinion but the other person didn't like that one bit.

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 54 (51 Views)
0 Likes