did it

Message 51 of 60 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Re: Can this forum come back?

Aug 29, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

I can see you not wanting to join the new forum.. I can see you not liking the new forum but you're really going to call everybody on it a loser.. when you dont know any of us nor.. will you with the attitude of a 12 yr old.

And as for beta feedback Im sure you've provided the best feedback out of us all with you 220 post.. congrats! on acting like a immature child.

I never said I wanted to join a specific forum. I jumped in on a discussion. Stop putting words in my posts. Thank you for being a prime example of what I said before. If you want people's respect stop treating others like child's. What's your angle bring up posts. Clearly you care enough to bring the topic up. Ignorance is bliss but pathetic. This is gorgeous ganging up on an indiviual you can't even control. I'm speaking to bullies at this monent and time folks. I'm done with this specific thread.

The Last Lone Wolf Vandalier
Message 52 of 60 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Aug 29, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Circle boi I like you a lot As a poster. Please post on this forum still too Smiley Sad

Actually, I mainly post on this section & the Playstation Vita section of the forums anyway. 

Message 53 of 60 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Aug 29, 2012

blazingkite wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

I can see you not wanting to join the new forum.. I can see you not liking the new forum but you're really going to call everybody on it a loser.. when you dont know any of us nor.. will you with the attitude of a 12 yr old.

And as for beta feedback Im sure you've provided the best feedback out of us all with you 220 post.. congrats! on acting like a immature child.

I never said I wanted to join a specific forum. I jumped in on a discussion. Stop putting words in my posts. Thank you for being a prime example of what I said before. If you want people's respect stop treating others like child's. What's your angle bring up posts. Clearly you care enough to bring the topic up. Ignorance is bliss but pathetic. This is gorgeous ganging up on an indiviual you can't even control. I'm speaking to bullies at this monent and time folks. I'm done with this specific thread.

You should be, since I was equally dealing with more then just you. So much for a backbone huh? Goodbye. You also manage to go off topic and bring everything in, your last post (being this one) a prime example of that.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 54 of 60 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2012

blazingkite wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Bullies?

No one's bullied you at all and you may have jumped into a discussion but you started to bring out names and insult veteran users here.
Respect? You haven't earned any and are treating the users who decided to give a new site a chance losers.
Child? Ironic isn't it.

I agree ignorance is bliss but pathetic.
You're the very bully you speak of as you labels users for a choice they made.

Isn't irony awesome?

Going back to the dictatorship comment.
Please find an example on the board where we've shown dictator like moves/traits.
I'm very interested in that part as it's just an over exaggeration and you seem quick to judge!.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 55 of 60 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Aug 29, 2012
Before derailing this thread any further, um yeah, the activity is going back up now since PAX is almost there.
Message 56 of 60 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

blazingkite wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Bullies?

No one's bullied you at all and you may have jumped into a discussion but you started to bring out names and insult veteran users here.
Respect? You haven't earned any and are treating the users who decided to give a new site a chance losers.
Child? Ironic isn't it.

I agree ignorance is bliss but pathetic.
You're the very bully you speak of as you labels users for a choice they made.

Isn't irony awesome?

Going back to the dictatorship comment.
Please find an example on the board where we've shown dictator like moves/traits.
I'm very interested in that part as it's just an over exaggeration and you seem quick to judge!.

^ Exactly..

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 57 of 60 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Aug 29, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:
Before derailing this thread any further, um yeah, the activity is going back up now since PAX is almost there.

Agreed, since it's natural for more posts to appear during an announcement or the presence of one soon to come.

--------

Message 58 of 60 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
528 posts

Aug 29, 2012

First of all, I may have joined the "Other Forum", (Which makes it sound like we people left to develope our own civilization or something along those lines) but that doesn't mean I'm never coming back to this one ever again. I'll still be using this one, mostly, but I do like the organization of the other one much better. (Less random threads that I've already seen hundreds of times) Plus, the categories make it easier for me to find what I'm looking for without having to go through pages and pages of threads like on this one. The community is great there (Because it's made up of the many veterans of this forum) and hopefully it'll get more of a boost of users in the next couple days or weeks to make it more lively. It's only just started up, so give it a chance. After all, you can always just delete your account if you're not into it. 

And about the dictatorship thing, I don't recall feeling dictated when I went on the other forum. 

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
Message 59 of 60 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Pyro-hem wrote:

First of all, I may have joined the "Other Forum", (Which makes it sound like we people left to develope our own civilization or something along those lines) but that doesn't mean I'm never coming back to this one ever again. I'll still be using this one, mostly, but I do like the organization of the other one much better. (Less random threads that I've already seen hundreds of times) Plus, the categories make it easier for me to find what I'm looking for without having to go through pages and pages of threads like on this one. The community is great there (Because it's made up of the many veterans of this forum) and hopefully it'll get more of a boost of users in the next couple days or weeks to make it more lively. It's only just started up, so give it a chance. After all, you can always just delete your account if you're not into it. 

And about the dictatorship thing, I don't recall feeling dictated when I went on the other forum. 

Thank you, it's nice hearing what I've been trying to say come from someone else.

P.S. I'm glad you are enjoying the organization.

--------

Message 60 of 60 (22 Views)
0 Likes