Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Re: Can this forum come back?

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

blazingkite wrote:

All they are doing is splitting the community into two factions.  We have this OFFICIAL forum which is linked to the SuperBot website. Where people are free to express their ideals and thoughts. Then you a home made forum which is controlled much like a dictatorship. Yet they have topics that is nothing constructive to the Beta what so ever. Just a bunch people who know one another forming a gang in a controlled environment.

A dictatorship? So far neither I or Slayer5228 have had to inflict any kind of forcefull command on anyone. Do you want to know why? Because there's nobody attempting to troll. So far people are discussing the game just as they do here. It's a smaller community, but it's just starting. It's also an attempt to make people happy. I don't understand how I or Slayer along with those who choose to participate in a new forum are harming you in anyway shape or form. We can exspress are ideas and thoughts as easily as we can in the official forum. You and a few others are simply blowing this completely out of context and taking an idea to make people happy, as a personal vendetta towards those who choose not to use the new site. It's an option, and if people are in the mood for a switch then that's up to them.

We are also not stopping anyone from posting in the official forum. Some will use both, some won't. It's as simple as that. And do not try to kid yourself. The beta threads, along with all of the threads on this forum are in such a mess that I doubt Superbot spends hours upon hours going through all of them. The organization on this forum is horrendous. The trolls when they arrive are not punished. We are simply taking these two concepts and fixing them on the new site. And again, it might not succeed. But for each day that people are able to have a sigh of relief and simply discuss the game with one another, a small gang if you will, is a day that I am personally happy because I know that I, as well as Slayer5228 did something to make them happy.

That why we have a Search Granulrity > Users. SuperBot can search key Beta testers through this. I'm pretty sure I don't see You, MrEpic, quickfire123 and many others contributing into the Beta forum which only a select few have access to. If you think Superbot is not looking at these forum what makes you think SuperBot will look at yours. If anything the only websites SuperBot will go to is this one and Shoryuken.com to get feedback. Trolls are going to troll. If anything you need more trolls to make the topic hype.

The Last Lone Wolf Vandalier
Message 21 of 60 (152 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

My bad, clicked post by accident. I hate mobile with a passion...

Message 22 of 60 (140 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Aug 28, 2012

blazingkite wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

blazingkite wrote:

All they are doing is splitting the community into two factions.  We have this OFFICIAL forum which is linked to the SuperBot website. Where people are free to express their ideals and thoughts. Then you a home made forum which is controlled much like a dictatorship. Yet they have topics that is nothing constructive to the Beta what so ever. Just a bunch people who know one another forming a gang in a controlled environment.

A dictatorship? So far neither I or Slayer5228 have had to inflict any kind of forcefull command on anyone. Do you want to know why? Because there's nobody attempting to troll. So far people are discussing the game just as they do here. It's a smaller community, but it's just starting. It's also an attempt to make people happy. I don't understand how I or Slayer along with those who choose to participate in a new forum are harming you in anyway shape or form. We can exspress are ideas and thoughts as easily as we can in the official forum. You and a few others are simply blowing this completely out of context and taking an idea to make people happy, as a personal vendetta towards those who choose not to use the new site. It's an option, and if people are in the mood for a switch then that's up to them.

We are also not stopping anyone from posting in the official forum. Some will use both, some won't. It's as simple as that. And do not try to kid yourself. The beta threads, along with all of the threads on this forum are in such a mess that I doubt Superbot spends hours upon hours going through all of them. The organization on this forum is horrendous. The trolls when they arrive are not punished. We are simply taking these two concepts and fixing them on the new site. And again, it might not succeed. But for each day that people are able to have a sigh of relief and simply discuss the game with one another, a small gang if you will, is a day that I am personally happy because I know that I, as well as Slayer5228 did something to make them happy.

That why we have a Search Granulrity > Users. SuperBot can search key Beta testers through this. I'm pretty sure I don't see You, MrEpic, quickfire123 and many others contributing into the Beta forum which only a select few have access to. If you think Superbot is not looking at these forum what makes you think SuperBot will look at yours. If anything the only websites SuperBot will go to is this one and Shoryuken.com to get feedback. Trolls are going to troll. If anything you need more trolls to make the topic hype.

I'm not in the Beta, how exactly do you expect me to contribute to it? Honestly, think. And did I ever say I expect Superbot to look at mine? Nope. Never did. I said that the forum is for people to talk with one another in a cleaner environment. And if a troll shows up, we get rid of them.

End of discussion.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 23 of 60 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 28, 2012

A lot of people are on the new forum, although it`s still not as active as this one though, it basically split the forum in two, and also school started aswell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 24 of 60 (109 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Aug 28, 2012
sorry, did this forum leave?
Message 25 of 60 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Aug 28, 2012

This forum did make a small comeback, as for that new forum idk about that. I signed up but might not use it much. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 26 of 60 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Of course it can. Although I hope the other one becomes just as lively as this one if not more. There's just so much more to do on that one. Smiley Happy

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 27 of 60 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Aug 28, 2012

The whole forum actually got more lively since the return of Lithium to my knowledge. So many "old heads" had an issue with Jive, and they just up and left (I don't blame them for leaving). 

Message 28 of 60 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

I for one know a couple of grand, and great people leaving, ThatDamnNarwhal for example. Trolls, idiots, and useless people have forced them to leave because the immaturity is so bad, its almost like its being run by it. We have no good threads anymore. Why? The Roster got bigger, questions have been answered, theres no more cool things except IPool's debates. The new website is grand, and I'm sure when Superbot looks on the forums, they trust facebook more for a fanbase. Really, useless threads everywhere. Its getting to the point where they should trust a fanbased forum that in all is controller, community friendly, the makers, Chaos and Slayer, are apart of answering questions and fixing things, and to say its run by a dictatorship when you expected me to be on the beta forums blazing? That sounds like more of a dictatorship, I do not really want to join those forums because I belong here, but its getting to the point where I don't want to. So I join the one that not only is friendly, but helpful and easy. 

Photobucket
Message 29 of 60 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Aug 28, 2012

can we stop acting like this forum is a god **bleep** city. man the trolls(crime) were so bad people just up and left. its the internet, last time i checked trolls cant effect your life outside of this forum.

Message 30 of 60 (48 Views)