Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Re: Can't wait til nov 20th

Sep 29, 2012
@ joblade Well if this post is unnecessary and those post are unecessary then your post is unecessary as well. People have the right to an opinion, like I stated before the game isn't perfect even I have concerns but theres a differrence in sharing opinions and acting like a spoiled kid.
RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 11 of 23 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Retrac-kun wrote:
@ joblade Well if this post is unnecessary and those post are unecessary then your post is unecessary as well. People have the right to an opinion, like I stated before the game isn't perfect even I have concerns but theres a differrence in sharing opinions and acting like a spoiled kid.

You are right most of these posts are unnecessary, but they are bound to happen I'm just trying to let you see their side as well. Not everyone will just let it go. And I'm sure once they leave you will never see them again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 12 of 23 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

joblade wrote:

Retrac-kun wrote:

You are right most of these posts are unnecessary, but they are bound to happen I'm just trying to let you see their side as well. Not everyone will just let it go. And I'm sure once they leave you will never see them again.

One can hope

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 13 of 23 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I`m also very excited for this game. I`m going to have to pre-order it some time soon. As for the roster, it seems pretty good. It`s a party brawler, so there are so many different variables to every fight as different people react with others. It`s not like it`s 2 on 2, so it`s easy to figure them out then you eventually get bored. A smaller roster can work for this game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 14 of 23 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Retrac-kun wrote:
@ Godlike_Shanker HaHa you think we don't want more characters? you think we don't know when something needs to be fixed? WRONG but dogging the game just because you don't get your way, "Canceling" pre orders and cursing the people who are bringing us the game in the first place is disrespectful. I don't where rose tinted glasses, I have concerns but that doesn't mean I have to be disrespectful either.

Your original post made it sound like anyone who criticized the game was a crybaby. I see now it's not what you intended although you could have certainly worded it differently. I agree that people on extremes can be annoying but there's a lot of constructive criticism out there that shouldn't be pushed aside completely.

Message 15 of 23 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Sep 29, 2012

agree with Godlike-Shanker, many of the criticisms and concerns are justifiable, particularly regarding roster. This is a game which claims to showcase playstation history, yet the characters which truly represent the console are missing, and the current characters are odd choices too. 

the reason this game has our attention is the possibility of playstations biggest characters finally together, fighting. this is a tribute game but it's missing the true icons that deserve the praise. that is why there is criticism, the gameplay is secondary. I'm not saying the game wont be fun to play, but as a tribute game, unless the roster is mended, its underwhelming.

Message 16 of 23 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012
These same people could say the same thing about the first two Smash games, but they don't. They're not consistent, which is where I draw my issue. If you're going to compare a game to a perfect standard because of bias, there's no point comparing it at all.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 17 of 23 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Bottom line it's ok to voice concerns and opinions otherwise they won't know whats wrong but we must learn to do so respectfully and not turn into Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde when we don't get are way. We wanted a Playstation Brawler and this is what we have. We should atleast respect what they are trying to do because if we don't show support along with those opinions, then this will be the only Playstation Brawler ever. But I will not be arguing this point further, I have a Party to get to XD
RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 18 of 23 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Sep 29, 2012

yeah same here i cant wait for November 20th too! Pay day!!!

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 19 of 23 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Sep 29, 2012
lmao yeah lets bash ppl for having opinions on a video game... smh
I own over 100 ps3/psn games... ps3>>>everything
Message 20 of 23 (17 Views)
0 Likes