Sep 29 2012
By: Retrac-kun Lombax Warrior 139 posts

Can't wait til nov 20th

[ Edited ]
22 replies 348 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

I am very excited about this game **bleep** the rest of you crybabies, you are two faced jerks who don't deserve this game anyway. One minute you are happy and as soon as you don't get your way you whine like babies. Also you're not fooling anyone when you say you're canceling your pre order because when it comes out you will be waiting in line for your copy just like the rest of us 20 characters or not.

Later post:

If you feel you are not a Crybaby then this is not aimed at you but The Cyrbabies are on here and my post still stands. Theres a better way to share opinions people.

RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 1 of 23 (348 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: Can't wait til nov 20th

Sep 29, 2012
I just met you, and this is crazy, but I think I gave you kudos, please post more maybe.

That **bleep** pop song is the only way that I could express my true feelings about what you just said.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 2 of 23 (340 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Retrac-kun wrote:

I am very excited about this game **bleep** the rest of you crybabies, you are two faced jerks who don't deserve this game anyway. One minute you are happy and as soon as you don't get your way you whine like babies. Also you're not fooling anyone when you say you're canceling your pre order because when it comes out you will be waiting in line for your copy just like the rest of us 20 characters or not.

Exactly how I feel. Kudos to you sir!

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 3 of 23 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Seriously i'm tired of the whining, I can't believe what i've seen here today. No Faith and No Loyalty.
Message 4 of 23 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Yeah. If anything, hopefully this info, fake or not, will cut the fat. Maybe with all of the undesirables gone, the forum would have a chance of returning to grace.
ecdf9e46
Message 5 of 23 (309 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Yes back to all who really still care, we are being given the very first Playstation brawler ever (hopefully the first in a long series) and the first thing people want to do is kill the game before it even arrives.
Message 6 of 23 (300 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Criticizing the game for what it is does not make one a crybaby. The people that view this game through rose tinted glasses are more annoying than the people that constantly criticize the game. At least some of the criticism is valid and much more acceptable than just hearing that everything in the game is good and dandy when it is not.

Message 7 of 23 (295 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Retrac-kun wrote:

I don't agree with this people have the right to an opinion whether it right or wrong. If they don't want the game than so what. This post is unnecessary like those making threads saying they will cancel their preorders.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 8 of 23 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Sep 29, 2012
@ Godlike_Shanker HaHa you think we don't want more characters? you think we don't know when something needs to be fixed? WRONG but dogging the game just because you don't get your way, "Canceling" pre orders and cursing the people who are bringing us the game in the first place is disrespectful. I don't where rose tinted glasses, I have concerns but that doesn't mean I have to be disrespectful either.
Message 9 of 23 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

Criticizing the game for what it is does not make one a crybaby. The people that view this game through rose tinted glasses are more annoying than the people that constantly criticize the game. At least some of the criticism is valid and much more acceptable than just hearing that everything in the game is good and dandy when it is not.

Criticizing the game for not doing more than what is possible does make one a crybaby.  People are **bleep** that this game isn't SSB, that it is SSB, that it doesn't have as many characters as SSB (which took three games to get to technically almost 40), etc.  Then people **bleep** when some compare it to SSB64, because that game's a decade old, and then compare it to Brawl, which only added a dozen new characters to this game's 20.  People then say that 20's nothing for a new game being made in two years, and that 20's nothing for a fighting game, when I've yet to see a new fighting IP that has added more than 20 fully unique characters to it.

TL;DR Shut the **bleep** up, stop **bleep**, get over it.  You don't like it, don't buy it, but **bleep** now about how this game isn't better than it can possibly be with this much dev time isn't going to get you anywhere other than **bleep** off.  (Shanker, this isn't aimed at you, since you're usually logical; it's just a general statement.)

ecdf9e46
Message 10 of 23 (267 Views)
0 Likes