Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Can't find players

Jul 29, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
Well wait a second, I asked in another thread but I'll ask here too. Did you pay for the beta itself, or did you pay for PS Plus so you could get the beta?

We payed for the HK PS+ membership, however, if they made it only for ps+ users (Which they did), then they encourage us to buy, just for that. Now that's stupid if they only have it for a week. I believe it will work after because many people (including the asians there,) payed for Plus, JUST FOR THIS. They will have to spread it out for us.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 31 of 44 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I think it's up to Superbot how long the beta servers stay live. Sony wanted you guys to buy PS Plus and you did in order to play the beta, I don't think it matters to them how long the beta's for (although 4 days, 2 at a time is pretty ridiculous). Again it's probably up to Superbot how long the servers remain open.

Lol, and I thought the UC3 beta was short. I'd gladly take 2 weeks over 4 days.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 32 of 44 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 29, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
I think it's up to Superbot how long the beta servers stay live. Sony wanted you guys to buy PS Plus and you did in order to play the beta, I don't think it matters to them how long the beta's for (although 4 days, 2 at a time is pretty ridiculous). Again it's probably up to Superbot how long the servers remain open.

Lol, and I thought the UC3 beta was short. I'd gladly take 2 weeks over 4 days.

dude I thought the beta was going to be a week...whihc is really short... but nope we get 2 days this week and 2 days next week then have to wait 2 months for the game to come out. 

Message 33 of 44 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 29, 2012
this could be a responce for the leaks
Message 34 of 44 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 29, 2012

nah, it's been confirmed that the beta was only supposed to last 2 days. 

Besides, we still have access to the files.  Nothing they can do about it once we downloaded it. 

Message 35 of 44 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Besides, we still have access to the files.  Nothing they can do about it once we downloaded it. 

Look at my "Beta will last much longer" thread. It will be up for a long time Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 36 of 44 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Look at my "Beta will last much longer" thread. It will be up for a long time Smiley Wink

Link please?

Also you may be right, because the beta file says it ends october 7th...so they might just turn the servers on every weekend until launch or something. 

Idk, I just want to play now. 

Message 37 of 44 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Link please?

Also you may be right, because the beta file says it ends october 7th...so they might just turn the servers on every weekend until launch or something. 

Idk, I just want to play now. 

Sure thing bro! ^^

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Beta-WILL-last-MUCH-longer/m-p/3...

This is stated by the Official SuperBot Twitter :]
I'm thinking maybe the Beta will be open during those listed times, but then will be open til the seventh Smiley Tongue

Message 38 of 44 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Well it does state a "close time" for the second opening of the 2 day beta.  Idk man.  I think it's kind of silly we have such low content and low amount of time to test it. 

Though, I don't want to just test it I really enjoy playing the game Smiley Tongue

Idk, I hope you're right.  I don't think I'll be able to play this game once or twice a week and be sane. 

Message 39 of 44 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Hope so, Would really love to play this game again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 40 of 44 (46 Views)
0 Likes