Nov 26 2012
By: Shad0wW0lf0 First Son 9 posts

Can't connect to ANYONE

5 replies 734 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

I didn't see many connection issue topics, or at least no helpful ones. I just got Playstation All-Stars and I can't seem to connect to any type of online match. I tried connecting to a friend and it just froze at the connection screen until it said unable to connect. I host a room and send him a invite, it says he can't join my room. I then tried to do a random match with other people, and I constantly get "searching for opponent" which when it does that it seems like my console is frozen, and then seems to find an oppenet and starts to connecto to them.  It then stops and goes to search for a new one and seems like it locks up again. Anyone else experiencing this problem or have any solutions?

My firewalls on my router are off, and I have NAT 2.  my UPnP is unavailbile, so I don't know if that really plays a factor.  After a while it just seems to time out and then I get  error code that shoots me right back to the character select screen.  Anyone have any info to help?  I havn't been able to play with anyone online since launch :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (734 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Re: Can't connect to ANYONE

Nov 26, 2012
Try turning your uPnP on
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (733 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 26, 2012

How would I go about doing that?  I tried custom settings and enabling it, but it didn't seem to do anything.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (731 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Are you able to connect to multiplayer on other games?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (728 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I was playing Dead or Alive 5 fine a couple weeks ago (last time I went online)  I will say though, I am playing on a new 250 gig newer slim model that I just got the other day.  Idk if my settings changed or not...I seem to not be able to connecto to people in DoA 5 at the moment (weather that is lack of people palying it or not I do not know) but I can connect to the PSN and even downloaded about 20 gigs worth of stuff on friday from the store so I know me connecting to the PSN is fine.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (716 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I suppose maybe I need to re configure my PS3...?  Anyone know what I can do to do that..?  Also, my 360 seems to connect time to everything still, just a little more info.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (705 Views)
0 Likes