Nov 22 2012
By: PazuzoXD First Son 2 posts

Can´t buy online pass

5 replies 420 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

Hi everybody, yesterday i got PSASBR from my pre-order, when i tried to redeem the online pass code it gave me an error that said "the code was invalid or already used" then i called the shop argued for a while and they didnt do anything, now i remember the plastic cover was a little weird, so i supose somebody took my code.

I cant buy a new online pass on the store because it doesnt exist, fix it superbot i just want play online with my friends and next time you do something as annoying like a online pass or a pre-order dlc, do it right or give it free.

Message 1 of 6 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Re: Can´t buy online pass

Nov 22, 2012
Its on the store, type in playstation all stars.....
I looked on psu.com and it said this Wednesday all stars was released and I typed it in on store and it came up with the network pass

Btw this was on my vita (don't know if it makes a difference)
Message 2 of 6 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 22, 2012
well go exchange it for teh same product..
Message 3 of 6 (385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 22, 2012

It isn't on the ps3 store, i redeemed the vita game with the vita's online pass but i can't play online on ps3 U_U

ahh i hate online passes like a DRM affect the consumers 

Message 4 of 6 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
10 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I want to buy an online pass also because my code for my ps3 is "not Valid" apparently and i can't even play on my ps3...My vita is perfectly fine, but the issue is the ps3

a href="http://us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/Kwe-101">
Get Your Portable ID!
Message 5 of 6 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Dec 1, 2012
If you buy it from GameStop just return it and tell them the sound in the game goes in and out (truly happen to me) especially the San Fran level. Bam got a replaced copy with an online pass (don't do it unless you really have been cheated)
Message 6 of 6 (253 Views)
0 Likes