Splicer
31 posts

Re: Can't They Make Cole's Level3 Move A Tad Faster

Feb 11, 2013

I've always thought it could be just a tad better.  If nothing else, it should grow depending on the size of the stage.  Yes, Dojo is a given clean up.  But if I'm on Black Rock Stadium you can forget about getting mainy kills at all.  I'd be fine with any sort of slight buffs but ala Ice Climbers Final Smash from Brawl, it should adjust to the stage size.

www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Rudrose.png[/img]">
Message 21 of 26 (100 Views)
Survivor
2443 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Cole and evil cole should have better level 3's I hardly see either of them anymore because they're not even worth going for! It's kind of dumb imo.
Message 22 of 26 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 11, 2013
LOL an EC went for his lvl 3 on SBs stage xD, hilarious to say the least...

Btw I been in a lot of 2v1s lately...
I guess its good practice because I'm use to running and finding little openings. And I actually win most of my 2v1s now (Unlike in Snash were you're most likely **bleep**ed) and their reactions are priceless on the mic xD
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 23 of 26 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1199 posts

Feb 11, 2013
It's the most balanced level 3 in the game and it's an example of how the rest should be: hard to get more than 4 kills. Unlike Sly's, Drake's, Sackboy and such that are 5 kills guaranteed.

Also you shouldn't be going for Cole's level 3 in large maps.
Message 24 of 26 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I think that increasing the time would be a nice little buff. Also, when he finishes his super with the large electric blast, I think that instead of immediately launching everyone, it should kill anyone caught in the tornado instantly, and act as a small explosion at the base, to catch anyone on the ground.

Or, they could leave the timeframe as it is and make it to where the tornado will launch some of the debris caught in it to either side, making it harder to dodge and giving it a little better of a chance to get 4 kills.
Message 25 of 26 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Sounds good, take away his KC into level one and we got a deal.
Message 26 of 26 (61 Views)