I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Re: Can someone please

Sep 12, 2012

Thanks. Seems interesting...

And if it's not deconfirming Lara, what does it actually mean?

Message 11 of 20 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
435 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Message 12 of 20 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Sep 12, 2012

"Maybe i'm just ignorant on this subject but it seems to me that the rebooted lara croft  is trying to be nathan drake"

There is a definite sense of irony here, it almost feels like some sort of paradox should occur.

Message 13 of 20 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 12, 2012

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:

its just saying they have bigger news than he being in this game, most likely if anything she will be DLC, right now they are working on their game, superbot gets with the companies and tries to come up with good move sets and all lol, so...yeah Smiley Tongue

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 14 of 20 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 12, 2012

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:

Its deconfirming her. I dont understand why people think "yeeee....NO" means shes not deconfirmed. No is no, shes not in

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 15 of 20 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Message 16 of 20 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Sep 12, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

Maybe i'm just ignorant on this subject but it seems to me that the rebooted lara croft  is trying to be nathan drake

Somewhat true. The action set pieces, cover system and health/damage system certainly seem to take a page out of Uncharted but it's what's mainstream nowadays and they have to sell their games. The original Tomb Raider formula of heavy exploration and puzzle platforming sequences has run its course, it just doesn't sell anymore. However, from the few gameplay videos of the new Tomb Raider, it looks like exploration hasn't been forgotten entirely. There is also the experience system that we need to learn more about.

Message 17 of 20 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Sep 12, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:

Its deconfirming her. I dont understand why people think "yeeee....NO" means shes not deconfirmed. No is no, shes not in

You gotta read the entire conversation. The CD employee said there would be huge news for Tomb Raider that week and asked for guesses. Someone asked whether it was Lara Croft being revealed as a PSA character to which the CD employee replied with that tweet. It's not deconfirming Lara Croft at all, merely saying that the Tomb Raider news that week wasn't about her inclusion in PSA.

Message 18 of 20 (79 Views)
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 12, 2012
People don't like to read or research stuff. They just like to shout things loudly until it's true.
Message 19 of 20 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:

You gotta read the entire conversation. The CD employee said there would be huge news for Tomb Raider that week and asked for guesses. Someone asked whether it was Lara Croft being revealed as a PSA character to which the CD employee replied with that tweet. It's not deconfirming Lara Croft at all, merely saying that the Tomb Raider news that week wasn't about her inclusion in PSA.

^ this Smiley Tongue

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 20 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes