Dec 16 2012
By: RockZilla11 Hekseville Citizen 315 posts

Can someone help me spread the word on my videos please?

[ Edited ]
1 replies 55 views Edited Dec 16, 2012

I do Extended songs of the stages, and I want to become more popular. Please could you help me. I hope im not sounding pity or anything its just when I search my videos I can't find them for some reason.Please could you help?

My name is Rockzilla77 on youtube

Message 1 of 2 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Re: Can someone help me spread the word on my videos please?

Dec 16, 2012

RockZilla11 wrote:

I do Extended songs of the stages, and I want to become more popular. Please could you help me. I hope im not sounding pity or anything its just when I search my videos I can't find them for some reason.Please could you help?

My name is Rockzilla77 on youtube

Because... the songs are already uploaded. Sometimes Extended Songs can increase views depending on the songs, as such, memorable songs. Also, you can't search for them because there are others who uploaded earlier. The latest song you uploaded was Invasion of Ape Escape music on Dec 9 when that should been earlier & because the un-extended that was uploaded earlier would be popular than the extended songs.

Just hope for the best & wait for people to find your videos. Make different videos as well, not just PS All-Stars.

And since I only see music videos on your channel. Upload new music from diff games that are coming in Dec & then 2013.

Does your videos need to be spread? Not really. The un-extended ones were but the extended ones doesn't really need it since it's the same.

Before the game came out, people would be searching & I uploaded the rival of Ratchet & Jak and it got views because people were looking for that as such with the rival videos & stories of others without me spreading it. Just wait for it to be viewed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 2 of 2 (39 Views)