Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Re: Can someone explain what Kill Confirm means?

Jan 6, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:
These guys are idiots, im pretty sure it's one of Radecs quotes, what they are explaining is a level1 set up

No, you're the idiot. Cole's giga punch is a kill confirm into level 1. Nariko's shield toss is also a kill confirm into level 1. Just about every character in the game has a kill confirm although some are easier to do than others.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jan 6, 2013

A "Kill Confirm" Is when the game acknowledges that you managed to land a kill against an opposing player. Once you land the kill, real time data is sent to a server at SuperBot HQ, that is then spell checked, queried, then sent back to your game, to let you know that the kill was legitimate. When people say, "Nariko doesn't have a Kill Confirm!" It is meant that whenever Nariko lands a kill, her data isn't sent to SuperBot because she is a female character that isn't Fat Princess. So I can say without a doubt that when Kat is released as DLC, she will not have a "Kill Confirm".

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (480 Views)
Fender Bender
2319 posts

Jan 6, 2013

link3249 wrote:

A "Kill Confirm" Is when the game acknowledges that you managed to land a kill against an opposing player. Once you land the kill, real time data is sent to a server at SuperBot HQ, that is then spell checked, queried, then sent back to your game, to let you know that the kill was legitimate. When people say, "Nariko doesn't have a Kill Confirm!" It is meant that whenever Nariko lands a kill, her data isn't sent to SuperBot because she is a female character that isn't Fat Princess. So I can say without a doubt that when Kat is released as DLC, she will not have a "Kill Confirm".

WAT

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (473 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jan 6, 2013

I'm sorry, I forgot to add that they also updated said queries too. That's why it sounds confusing.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Just off the top of my head of kill confirms into level ones i know of that are NOT situational. This means that if you are on a completely flat surface and no walls needed ect.

Kratos

fatty p

sweet tooth

parappa

heihachi

toro

both coles

daniel

ratchet ( only one i count that needs a wall, but with the ability to run with the grab, dont matter)

Jak

dante

raiden

drake

sackboy

nariko

spike

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 6, 2013
CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:
These guys are idiots, im pretty sure it's one of Radecs quotes, what they are explaining is a level1 set up

No, you're the idiot. Cole's giga punch is a kill confirm into level 1. Nariko's shield toss is also a kill confirm into level 1. Just about every character in the game has a kill confirm although some are easier to do than others.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

That is a level1/level 2 set up, the guy up there ^^^ knows what a kill confirm is (and he is right too)

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Mogilicudi wrote:

Just off the top of my head of kill confirms into level ones i know of that are NOT situational. This means that if you are on a completely flat surface and no walls needed ect.

Kratos

fatty p

sweet tooth

parappa

heihachi

toro

both coles

daniel

ratchet ( only one i count that needs a wall, but with the ability to run with the grab, dont matter)

Jak

dante

raiden

drake

sackboy

nariko

spike

I'm curious as to what PaRappa's is. I only know of the wall bounces. The other ones I know are all just set ups since you're able to dodge still.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (437 Views)
0 Likes