Nov 12 2012
By: ResistanceMan236 I Only Post Everything 967 posts

Can raiden block/counter/reflect projectiles?

4 replies 1023 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

I know he has a counter, but does that work on projectiles? I know in MGR he can block bullets.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 5 (1,023 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Can raiden block/counter/reflect projectiles?

Nov 12, 2012

From what I remember most parries block both projectiles and physical attacks, but act differently to each.

Nariko and Kratos send a projectile back, Sly teleports next to them, and I forget the others.

Although if we're talking his normal counter stuff I wouldn't be surprised if it was just physical. Giving him a distance move would make him a definite top-tier. He's already one of the most beast.

Message 2 of 5 (1,009 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 12, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

From what I remember most parries block both projectiles and physical attacks, but act differently to each.

Nariko and Kratos send a projectile back, Sly teleports next to them, and I forget the others.

Although if we're talking his normal counter stuff I wouldn't be surprised if it was just physical. Giving him a distance move would make him a definite top-tier. He's already one of the most beast.

I hope you'll be able to do something with his counter to projectiles that makes him more mobile then just stand there and counter.

Because I was talking to my friend about this, and he said he would beat me with drake, so this is why i made this thread. I want to reflect, or just plain block his bullets so I can beat him even more.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 5 (997 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Raiden and Dante both do a crumbling upwards slash.
Message 4 of 5 (990 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 12, 2012

nightrunner_ks wrote:
Raiden and Dante both do a crumbling upwards slash.

Even for projectiles? I havent seen any gameplay of raiden countering projectiles.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 5 (983 Views)
0 Likes