Wastelander
759 posts

Re: Can anyone here beat me?

Sep 25, 2012
Yo Renegade, you talk a heavy game about being a top player or going to Evo. What titles have you played in and what did you place? And if your game is as tight as you say, then play me in a first to 10 in Marvel and back it up. If you win, then I'll add to your credibility. If not, then pics or it didn't happen. (Basically, proof or **bleep**). Otherwise, everyone here is playing you, beating you, an debunking your claims and we have no reason to believe that you were either at the bottom of pools or just a casual/spectator. If you're really in the FGC, then you know that talk is cheap as hell and it gets you nowhere. Put your controller where your mouth is or stop trolling and go away.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 71 of 101 (111 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
Yo Renegade, you talk a heavy game about being a top player or going to Evo. What titles have you played in and what did you place? And if your game is as tight as you say, then play me in a first to 10 in Marvel and back it up. If you win, then I'll add to your credibility. If not, then pics or it didn't happen. (Basically, proof or **bleep**). Otherwise, everyone here is playing you, beating you, an debunking your claims and we have no reason to believe that you were either at the bottom of pools or just a casual/spectator. If you're really in the FGC, then you know that talk is cheap as hell and it gets you nowhere. Put your controller where your mouth is or stop trolling and go away.

**bleep** only a few posts and you are already one of my favorites here

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 72 of 101 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 25, 2012
It's been a few years since I've been on some forums, but I'm used to handling trolls. Use to bum around on the GameSpot unions, some Atari boards, and a few others here and there. I've honestly been watching these boards for a minute too, (hunting for info) and just decided to join today. Generally speaking, most people here are cool. Everyone who isn't, you don't have to argue with them. Just tell them to put up or shut up. If they can't, then I ignore then. Never feed the trolls. Still, Renegade might be telling the truth, but bragging gets you nowhere in the FGC. Your skills and pride are on the line constantly. No matter how big you talk, at the end of the day, all that matters is the word "KO" on the screen.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 73 of 101 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Seriously.... the game hasnt been released and theres already ppl saying they are the best? just because they play a BETA? an unfinished/unpolished version of the game? WoW seriously go find something better to do man.... *Tsk* *Tsk*

Message 74 of 101 (76 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

lol, alright fear... Guess I just gotta wait til release after reading that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2MqJSL6lGk&list=FLTweCPoQv6siBUsutUQLF4A&index=102&feature=plpp_vide... A local tourney I won, nothing special, but it was streamed and these guys DID NOT like me and rooted against me hard... But gave me respect after backing up my trash talk and took all of their money. I was least likely to win this tourney cause of my trash talking but ended up winning it anyway cause i'm confident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlOWYXHRIXQ

Me beating m2k one of the top if not the top smasher in the world. Was low tier brackets, "tons of trash talking just like this thread but on smashboards instead of how m2k was going to own me in the brackets". I shut that crowd up after this win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYpjeRCVR5s

Another video of me facing an impossible match up and it had to be against the top ddd of the time and he had previous top ike experience from the top ike OF that time, "kirk".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBxNmxuHATw&feature=relmfu

Me getting my **bleep** beat by the best snake in the world and has beaten the best players on a constant basis, made enough money to get into any college he wants. lol

Theres many more I can post but no need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsF0YyHccSM&feature=relmfu

My dudley raping some moar cause of dignity. LOL

Watch the streamed videos and you can hear me talking **bleep** IN PERSON not just online and STILL winning. After they lost to me they have nothing to say and i'm still talkin **bleep**. Lol "talkin **bleep** and taking names since 1990.

Message 75 of 101 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 25, 2012
**bleep** stop gloating
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 76 of 101 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Sep 25, 2012
=D, "gloats some moar".
Message 77 of 101 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 25, 2012

A heavy hitter who people complain about (Ike) and a character known for spamming (RADEC).

Clearly you haven't visited the dojo of the Saikyo Arts.

Message 78 of 101 (46 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Sep 25, 2012
lol, Dudley>>>Saikyo Arts
Message 79 of 101 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Naw man, Dan Hibiki is MAN Hibiki. He's like, Sir DANiel Fortesque. So Saikyo. So awesome. So manry.

Message 80 of 101 (30 Views)
0 Likes