Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Re: Can anyone here beat me?

Sep 25, 2012
Radec isn't meant to get 3-4 ppl off him, this game isn't determined off of... Hold up why am I explaining this? LOL you guys should know by now that a ffa isn't based off who's better. It'd be more accurate if someone teamed with me so we could run 2v2.

Free for all is based on luck of positioning. Your getting attacked by the stage. Items are being spawned near opponent, and your saying this? lol...

lol... the real competitive of this game is going to be

parappa stage, items off and back ground, Raiden only 3 stock.

lol, really the rules will be

items off, back ground annoyance off, "a set stock limit? and time limit set to probably 8 minutes or more.

Keiji your opinion would only make sense if it was 2v2 and I was operating around my opponent but me getting jumped and you having position advantage cause of other opponents having the option of interuppting my strategy. 3 players too much for radec.

Superbot even mentioned the true skill of the game will be from 1v1 and 2v2. FFA is just the party system.

Da hell!?!?!? lmao
Message 91 of 101 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

X-23 and Spencer sounds like a serious threat. I hate them both enough as it is alone.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 92 of 101 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Fear talking to me as if he has won tournies. alright sir time to post your proof now. =D

If you went c.viper I wouldn't go dudley. I'd probably go yun or yang against c.viper.
Message 93 of 101 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 25, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I'll defend his part in Training Mode. I've become somewhat of a beast with the Bionic Claw (X23 and Spencer) but only through vigorous amounts of training.

The part about training isn't bad..saying you're going to be in the top 3 then you get beat and you're response is

"Wait till I get to train then i'll have a chance" is dumb

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 94 of 101 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Sorry sir, never said I went to Evo or that I was pro-status. Just that I play a lot of Marvel lately, and like anybody else who plays, I only want to play good people. I've been to a couple Locals. Michigan RanBats, but nerves got to me and I lost hard. With all of the trash that you talk though, you say you're really good. So, I want to test that. I want to play you in AE, in Marvel, in Smash, in PSASBR, and everything else. And I'll put my skills and my name on the line. Doesn't matter to me. If I lose, I'll hold the salt, if I win, then I'll say good game, my original point was that a L is a L. But now, I actually want to play you.

Message 95 of 101 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Please shove that "I've beaten elite players derp derp" up your ignorant **bleep**.
There are NO elite players out there who's good at this game, since it's so wildly different.
You haven't beaten a single "good" player in this game, all you've done is kick around people who've got no idea on how to play.
I don't even want to take your challenge because I just know you'll be **bleep** forever when you lose.
About how the game was lagging and how my "poor" **bleep** should buy better internet.

Obvious troll is obvious.
Message 96 of 101 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

I have nothing left to say. I've won tournaments, I've beaten top players, I'm going off my record and my record is saying that i'm more then valid to say I can beat you guys cause i've said this more then once but not on these forums and came out winning. Watch the stream lol that's one of the incidents where the "forum" was against me and I took everyones money.

Sad to say, I never saw the same guys on the forums again after that incident O_O!

I've won more then enough to validate myself. November 20th i'mma come back to this post if it's still up and i'll be ready to see who's up for the disappointment.

Not the first time and certainly not the last =). Just events repeating themselves just different game and people involved. Nothings changed. lol

Message 97 of 101 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Renegade_TX2000 wrote:

I have nothing left to say. I've won tournaments, I've beaten top players, I'm going off my record and my record is saying that i'm more then valid to say I can beat you guys cause i've said this more then once but not on these forums and came out winning. Watch the stream lol that's one of the incidents where the "forum" was against me and I took everyones money.

Sad to say, I never saw the same guys on the forums again after that incident O_O!

I've won more then enough to validate myself. November 20th i'mma come back to this post if it's still up and i'll be ready to see who's up for the disappointment.

Not the first time and certainly not the last =). Just events repeating themselves just different game and people involved. Nothings changed. lol

Alright so why dont you join my tournament

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 98 of 101 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Still no responses to my challenges though. Well, guess I'm done here.

Message 99 of 101 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

you've been done since you don't have any validation of your skills in tournies. You were finished awhile ago imo. lol your just now saying your finished by your own words in actuality the public eye noticed you were finished awhile back, you're just hard headed... Don't worry =d loool

Message 100 of 101 (47 Views)
0 Likes