Highlighted
Oct 20 2012
By: BrianMX34 Hekseville Citizen 363 posts

Camera Issues.

4 replies 69 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

A major problem I've been having with this game is the camera. I feel as though it's too zoomed out, now I know that it's necessary to be zoomed out so that everyone still in view at all times but since the stages are so big the camera zooms out so much that the characters look really small on screen. Also, as characters are constantly converging and spreading out, the camera is constantly zooming in and out which, idk about you guys, is really annying for me.

Don't get me worng, the 2 stages we've played so far are good but I think I'd prefer slightly smaller stages where it wouldn't be necessary for the camera to constantly move. And before anyone says anything, yes, I know we've only played 2 stages and the rest could be different. Like the dojo stage is pretty small and I think the uncharted plane stage is a small one too. This is just based off what I've seen so far.

Message 1 of 5 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Re: Camera Issues.

Oct 20, 2012

Are you playing on the Vita version or the PS3 version?  Oh, and the Uncharted stage ends up becoming very large if you didn't know.

Message 2 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Oct 20, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

Are you playing on the Vita version or the PS3 version?  Oh, and the Uncharted stage ends up becoming very large if you didn't know.

I've played on both versions, but the vita version is worse imo. It's not a HUGE deal like I guess I can learn to deal with it but it's annoying to me.

Message 3 of 5 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

There'll likely be an option where its just full screen appearance. Hopefully. The camera bothers me sometimes too, specially with 4 same people on screen. So many Kratos'.

Message 4 of 5 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Oct 20, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

There'll likely be an option where its just full screen appearance. Hopefully. The camera bothers me sometimes too, specially with 4 same people on screen. So many Kratos'.

Yeah, the alterante color schemes don't help much for duplicate characters. There's kratos with blue tattoo and kratos with red tattoo but the camera is so far away that you can't even see the tattoos really, however black kratos is fine. I konw people will say just to look at the player icon above a character but when you're in the middle of an intense battle it's kind of hard to keep track.

Message 5 of 5 (42 Views)
0 Likes