Highlighted
Feb 28 2013
By: mtjjrstccw1 Treasure Hunter 5383 posts

Calypso (Twisted Metal) Moveset!

35 replies 759 views Edited Feb 28, 2013

Since Zeus is in PSAS now, I was thinking Hey why not Calypso too!

Here's the Moveset!

Neutral Square: Does a magic force push that knocks a player on their butt, tapping this 3 times does a combo where he pushes them down, brings them towards him, then uppercuts them using his red magic.

Side Square: He shoots out a long blast of red magic that causes an opponent to float and fly backwards.

Down Square: He creates a magic Cloud that appears mid-range, and causes opponents to teleport to random parts of a stage upon contact with the cloud, making them stunned.

Up Square: He creates a magic circle mid range and any player that touches it, is levitated (Similar to Jaks gravity inverter, but the player stays in the air longer).

Neutral Triangle: Dead Counter, he does a magic counter, and any opponent who hits him, is grabbed by a zombie that bursts out of the ground, dragged into the ground, and then tossed out of the ground upward.

Side Triangle: He raises a zombie out of the ground and sends it forward, the zombie latching onto an opponent (Similar to a Sackbot) and slowly taking away their AP.

Up Triangle: He makes a character appear from thin air, and they climb into a turret and start shooting at players (the bullets are like dantes, as in they don't create a reaction from opponents, but the turrets shoot out more bullets then Emmetts turret).

Down Triangle: He pulls out his painting, and absorbs a small amount of AP from an opponent nin front of him, has to be at least 5 ft. away from him. 

Neutral Circle: Time Slow Counter, where if you hit him, he slows doen time around the character for 10 secs (Similar to the Freeze Missile).

Side Circle:  He creates a stream of magic that can stretch across an entire level, in front of him, and any person who goes into it, has their running speed (or projectile speed) increase drastically, its like Sackboy's fan, but it lasts 5 seconds.

Down Circle: He creates a magic orb mid range, and anyone who touches it, loses control of their character for 10 secs, the character running around doing random stuff.

Up Circle: He creates a time portal above him and missiles fly out of it at an angle downwards in front of him.

Level 1 Super: Mr Grimms dad appears above and behind Calypso, on his motorcycle. Calypso shoots him and he crashes directly in front of him, the motorcycle exploding, killing all in the explosion. Player can control when motorcycle explodes similar to Drakes level 1, and if airborne motorcycle hits a player, it kills them. Calypso says ``Such an Unfortunate event`` in a sadistic, evil tone.

Level 2: A plane crashes directly in the center of the stage, killing all in the large explosion. Calypso says ``Those por souls...well they`ll go to a `better` place soon!`` and laughs maniacally.

Level 3: The 3 opponents appear in Calypso`s office at Calypso Industries. Calypso at his desk then says ``Your Wish...Is Granted`` and the 3 opponents are transported to graves where they helplessly try to escape, each character doing a different thing to escape, but are unable to, killing them all, as Calypso laughs maniacally. This is a screen clearer level 3.

*If Calypso goes 20 seconds in a match with out getting hit AT ALL, he will glow red, and his neutral circle is able to turn back the clock 20 seconds, taking away any kills that happened during that 20 seconds, and making opponents go back to the super level they were at 20 seconds ago

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 1 of 36 (759 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Re: Calypso (Twisted Metal) Moveset!

Feb 28, 2013
No thank you. To each his own, but I'd rather someone completely new
And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 2 of 36 (757 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Feb 28, 2013
Hey, if we are getting more characters from the same series anyway, why not?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 3 of 36 (744 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Personally, I would rather like new villains. I liked Calypso.... even if his wishes were a little weird in twisted metal 3 and 4.

Message 4 of 36 (744 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Feb 28, 2013
The last part of your moveset is insanely OP and makes it completely unviable.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 5 of 36 (733 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Feb 28, 2013

I personally would like to see characters from my wish list but, if another tm character came in I would like to see doll face maybe idk

Message 6 of 36 (733 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Feb 28, 2013
Digidevil4, no it isnt, he has to not get hit for 20 SECS!, you know how hard that's gonna be? once hit, the glow resets, so that is a good reward for if you DO get to 20 secs, if you see a Calypso, DONT LET HIM GET TO FULL GLOW
Message 7 of 36 (721 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Calypso is the only double dip rep i will truely accept with open arms.

Message 8 of 36 (718 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Feb 28, 2013
if we were to get a second Twisted Metal character id rather Dollface. i know she's already in the background in Columbia but i would still rather her than Calypso
Message 9 of 36 (714 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Feb 28, 2013

thefirstof4 wrote:
if we were to get a second Twisted Metal character id rather Dollface. i know she's already in the background in Columbia but i would still rather her than Calypso

She's also in the background of Black Rock Stadium. But So is Sweet Tooth. (Or at least his truck is.....)

Message 10 of 36 (706 Views)
0 Likes