Highlighted
Aug 04 2012
By: PlumpaTroll Splicer 53 posts

Calm Down, Crash Will be in the Lineup (and Spyro)

36 replies 813 views Edited Aug 4, 2012

First of all, I'd like to appologize for yet ANOTHER Crash Bandicoot thread. But as a HUGE fan of the little orange guy, I couldn't help but putting forth my prediction. 

I am 99.9% sure that Crash WILL be in this game for various reasons. First of all, Superbot understands how important it is to have him in the lineup as hundereds of people are on their knees begging for Crash. They know that if they fail to make him an All-Star, it could effect sales in most likely a minor way. Another reason is that Superbot wants to "celebrate the history of Playstation" and since Crash IS the history of Playstation, they will battle for the rights to use him. 

I think that Activision would be better off allowing Crash to be in this game. For one, if they DIDN'T allow Crash to be in this game, wouldn't a lot of people hate them then? A company is ALWAYS trying to obtain a good reputation. Also, if Activision is so "greedy", wouldn't they WANT Crash to be in the game? I'm sure Superbot would pay good money to gain the rights to use Crash in this game, and isn't that what Activision wants? Money? If anything, this game could potentially BRING BACK THE BANDICOOT, giving Activision a chance to create a new Crash game instead of him sitting there gathering dust in our memories.

All in all, Superbot knows how important Crash is in our fellow Playstation users hearts. They will give forth their best effort, and I strongly believe that they will pull through. (And let's not forget that Jet Ski clue!!! Smiley Wink )

I think that Superbot just wants to tease us, and kill us, and make us stay awake every night thinking about this. They want to save the best for last, and announcing Crash towards the end of the roster will make us all breathe a heavy sigh of relief. 

Message 1 of 37 (813 Views)
Sackboy
566 posts

Re: Calm Down, Crash Will be in the Lineup (and Spyro)

Aug 4, 2012

Another "Crash Bandicoot will definitly be in the game" without out and evidence

The fact that he wasnt in the beta leak and they sound so disapointed when anyone asks them about it, should be enough to stop you guys from getting each others hopes up

Message 2 of 37 (786 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Aug 4, 2012

I think crash will be in too, but I dont think spyro will make it, honestly.

Message 3 of 37 (774 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

I think crash will be in too, but I dont think spyro will make it, honestly.

Tbh, at this point in time, due to both of them being owned by Activision, it's a all or nothing scenario. Fingers crossed!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 4 of 37 (755 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Aug 4, 2012

yeah im with you dude i fullly believe they are in the game theyre just saving the best for last.

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 5 of 37 (743 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

yes they want to get them in for sure, but Activi$ion is known for being money greedy **bleep**, they are in money problems right now, so they could be happy to let them go for an affordable price, still, Activi$on.

Bobby

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos is always appreciated

All Stars Theme
Message 6 of 37 (737 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Message 7 of 37 (733 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 4, 2012

yyyd.jpg

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 8 of 37 (717 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Aug 4, 2012

PlumpaTroll wrote:

I think that Activision would be better off allowing Crash to be in this game. For one, if they DIDN'T allow Crash to be in this game, wouldn't a lot of people hate them then?

Nah... I'm good. If they didn't allow Crash to be in it, that should be accepted. But I already know that lots would not accept it. If Sony owned the IP Rights of Crash & didn't allow him there, that'd be a reason. I just prefer a new Crash game which I would of accepted the latest cancelled one than the other two, or a new Developer game.

GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 9 of 37 (686 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

PlumpaTroll wrote:

I think that Activision would be better off allowing Crash to be in this game. For one, if they DIDN'T allow Crash to be in this game, wouldn't a lot of people hate them then?

Nah... I'm good. If they didn't allow Crash to be in it, that should be accepted. But I already know that lots would not accept it. If Sony owned the IP Rights of Crash & didn't allow him there, that'd be a reason. I just prefer a new Crash game which I would of accepted the latest cancelled one than the other two, or a new Developer game.

I think that's really why everyone may hate Activision if Crash isn't in. Because they have the IP but they aren't doing anything with it.

Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 10 of 37 (676 Views)
0 Likes